Rachel Kendall Events

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Rachel Kendall Events

Rachel Kendall Events is a wedding and event planning boutique here to make each celebration a memorable one. We strive to transform your vision into reality and add each client’s personality to the final result. With a wide range of event planning experience along the East Coast, Rachel Kendall Cumberland has a reputation for unique, thoughtful design. Her attention to detail and organization makes the night run so flawlessly it looks easy. Each occasion will differ in its approach but result in the same memorable experience.

Rachel Kendall Events offers packages to suit a variety of needs and budgets, but can also provide hourly consultations and custom packages. Services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Vendor contract review
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Access via email and phone
  • Timelines
  • Prioritizing
  • To-do lists
  • “Day of” itinerary creation and distribution

39 Reviews for Rachel Kendall Events

39 Rachel Kendall Events Reviews

JourneytoJoyner
Virginia

Married on 06/01/2019

She made our vision come to life

Rachel was so amazing all throughout the wedding planning and day of the wedding. I really do not know how we could have the wedding we did without her. I knew Rachel had not done a wedding at our ... Read more venue but I never doubted her! She was ALWAYS on point with the smallest details! After telling her the wedding vision she was always so helpful with suggestions on where I could find what I needed. The seating chart she came up with was unique to the space and looked SO GOOD. She even had the event coordinators at the venue get excited! On the day of the wedding her and her assistant made sure that everything ran smoothly or on time. She was so good with adapting all of the personalities that my friends and family have. Throughout the wedding Rachel and her assistant made sure that me and my now husband were happy! If we were empty handed, they made sure to ask if we needed anything. I will never forget Rachel and how she made our wedding so stress free. I don't even want to imagine what things would have been like without her. We should have gotten a picture with her! She is truly made for this industry, and I couldn't imagine there being a better wedding planner than her. Thank you, Rachel and Caitlyn!! You make an awesome team!!!!!

K
Kaiya

Married on 05/18/2019

Booking Rachel is an absolute MUST...

I was at first unsure whether I should book a wedding coordinator. My wedding was very non-traditional, but I also didn't want to have to worry about any details on the Big Day. After all was said and ... Read more and done, Rachel was the best vendor decision I made. Rachel is smart, highly-organized, responsive, intuitive, has a great sense of humor, and is very easy to work with. I cannot overstate her professionalism and dedication to making every event a success.

C
Chaz & Cassie Kijek

Married on 05/11/2019

Rachel was Amazing

We couldn't have been happier with the way Rachel worked with us to create our dream wedding. She was more detailed than we would have ever been which saved us so much time and enegry. She was by far ... Read more the best wedding decision we made other than eachother :). Looking back on it we wished we had found her sooner. If you are reading this Rachel thank you!!