Rachel Lahlum Photography

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Rachel Lahlum Photography

Rachel Lahlum is a Twin Cities based wedding photographer located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Rachel has been photographing weddings since 2010, and also has a background in meeting and events coordination. Rachel shoots a variety of photo styles throughout each wedding, which include traditional and contemporary poses, photojounalism, candids and details. She's hands-on and detail-oriented but is also fun-loving and flexible. She takes a hands-on approach to helping each couple plan, schedule, organize and implement the best wedding photography experience possible.

Rachel Lahlum Photography provides five wedding packages ranging from standard to deluxe coverage, depending on your needs and your budget. Most of her couples work with Rachel to customize their package to fit their needs for their special day. All her packages include an engagement session, multiple locations on the wedding day and a second photographer. She books one wedding per weekend, so she can make yours her sole priority. Additional services Rachel Lahlum Photography offers include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Hand-coloring
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits

Products Offered
Rachel Lahlum Photography has a number of products available so couples can put their wedding images to use. Whether you are looking for virtual digital files or a physical album of your pictures, there is plenty to choose from. Other products offered are:

• Canvases

Featured
Parker & Melissa Prose

Married on 06/01/2019

What a great experience

Rachel was awesome! She was so organized and professional, which kept everyone on track. We met with her twice beforehand to discuss our photography needs. She had a detailed list of each picture we ... Read more wanted and with which family members. She literally checked each picture off the list as we went to make sure no one was missed. She was super easygoing and "rolled with it". She helped with my dress's buttons when they were giving my matron of honor trouble. She embraced our lovie, energetic puppy jumping around like a mad man. She had a mellow attitude that helped keep my stress down. We've got our "sneak peek" back and the pictures look amazing. Love the outdoorsy / nature feel of her pictures!! We went to two sites in addition to the ceremony and reception sites. We got some amazing shots on a waterfall and sunset. It was really neat to have several different backgrounds to our prints.

Jonathan
Jonathan Spear

Married on 11/09/2018

Could Not Be Happier!!

We recently worked with Rachel for photos of our intimate wedding and reception. I would recommend her services to anyone in a heartbeat. We could not be happier with how our photos turned out! From ... Read more out! From the beginning to the end, working with Rachel was an absolute pleasure. She is very knowledgable, personable, responsive and just super easy to work with. Leading up to the event everything was smooth and without any issues. She does a great job preparing you and removing any potential worry and stress. During the event she was able to capture so many great moments, it was clear she has done this before! She had so many amazing ideas and was great working with our guests. Next time I am in need of a photographer Rachel will be the first person I call! Do yourself a favor and do the same!

K
Katy

Married on 08/31/2018

I LOVE my wedding photos. Rachel is a visionary. I had an idea of three photos I wanted to be taken. She took that vision and was able to take so many stunning photos, that are better than I imagined. ... Read more One of my big concerns was that I would be posing for photos a lot and miss parts of my big day. She heard this concern and was so respectful of my time and experience. I didn't miss a thing and she got great shots from the whole day. Her organization is impeccable, but she is also flexible. She used downtime to take amazing detail shots and photos for my kids! My teenager is so proud of the photos she took of him that he is using one for his senior yearbook picture. She did that on a whim. She found so many creative ways to capture the mood of our celebration and utilized the uniqueness of the venue. I have gotten so many compliments about how our photos really embody the day. Thank you, Rachel, for securing our priceless memories. I am so happy we found you.