Rachel Leigh Vogel

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Rachel Leigh Vogel

Rachel Leigh Vogel is a professional and experienced makeup artist and cosmetologist in Nashville, Tennessee, who has a passion for stunning bridal looks. The most beautiful part about you is what’s on the inside, and Rachel specializes in bringing your inner beauty to the outside. Rachel prides herself on taking the time to know her bride, so she can capture the makeup and hair looks that accentuate her bride’s gorgeous features.

Experience
As a certified makeup artist and licensed cosmetologist, Rachel has an exceptional talent for creating elegant and romantic wedding looks. She has spent over seven years honing her skills as she worked her way from Miami to Austin, then to Los Angeles, and finally Nashville where Rachel Leigh Vogel found its home. Her looks have been featured in high-profile photo shoots, TV shows, commercials, music videos, and movies.

Whether you’re dreaming of a glamorous, natural, or even eccentric look for your wedding, Rachel Leigh Vogel possesses the training and talent to create the look you want. Your consultation will consist of makeup and hair trials, so you and Rachel can decide the best bridal look for you. She will gladly provide makeup and hair services for up to seven people in your wedding party as well as come to your location to deliver the following services:

• Contour makeup

2 Rachel Leigh Vogel Reviews

A
Amber

Married on 08/12/2018

Rachel was the best! I was trying to help a friend that lives out-of-the-country plan her wedding and her husband put me in charge of some extremely last-minute details. Rachel was so responsive and ... Read more helpful throughout the process! She even recommended a wonderful hairstylist, Ryin Overton (IG: ryinbeauty ) ! The bride, myself and the other bridesmaid felt so beautiful and glamorous for this special day. Both Rachel and Ryin achieved the looks we were all going for and they were so fun to work with! We can't thank Rachel and Ryin enough!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/14/2014

Rachel was absolutely amazing, she is so sweet and funny! She had a way of putting me at ease and making me feel very comfortable. She did makeup for myself and bridal party and every girl loved how ... Read more her look turned out. I wanted more of a natural look for my wedding and she did exactly what I had hoped for! I didn't want to look like somebody else on my wedding day since I don't wear makeup often, she has a talent of enhancing your features to make you feel beautiful! It was very humid as it rained before the ceremony and our makeup lasted the whole night! Rachel is a true professional, and I can't thank her enough for making me look perfect on my wedding day!

Rachel Leigh Vogel FAQ