Rachel Leintz Photography

Mesa, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Rachel Leintz Photography

Rachel Leintz is a photographic artist with a moody, fashionista flair to her imagery. She's based out of Mesa, Arizona, but provides photographic services across the country and internationally. Rachel has a way of making her couples feel like movie stars during their wedding. She prides herself on creating jaw-dropping, timeless art, but also in capturing real, authentic moments that happen throughout the big day. Years after you exchange your vows, you'll look back at these timeless works of art and remember the passion, the beauty, and the love that surrounded you on your special day.

Rachel Leintz photography offers customizable collections to give you the exact photography services you desire for your wedding celebration. These collections include:

• One event per day

Christie
Featured
Christie

Married on 09/01/2018

The greatest part about our wedding (besides the whole getting married thing😉)

My wonderful husband and I shared our special day with family and friends in September and it was nothing short of magic! There are a million little things that go into making your big day and endless ... Read more endless vendors eager to help bring it all together. When we first started planning, the role of photographer was honestly pretty low on our priority list. I suppose I never could have imagined the impact of that single role or the serendipity that brought Rachel into the picture for us. We did our due diligence when hunting for a photographer and met with many before finding Rachel and until that point, we were simply looking for the best deal. I stumbled across Rachel’s work late one night and began imagining my wedding looking editorial and high fashion like the brides her portfolios boasted. My husband was both surprised and nervous when I zealously raved about this photographer I had come across as he could tell I was completely enamored and he was expecting we’d never be able to afford her. After speaking to her over the phone, it was like we couldn’t picture our day without her!! Before even knowing her cost, we were willing to do whatever it took to get her to want to work with us! Our hearts burst when we discovered she was so flexible and willing to make it work for us no matter what. I can honestly say that our wedding was perfect and we were so lucky to have an incredible team around us in every role...but Rachel was the highlight of our experience (you know, besides the obvious😉). She made us feel like the most important, most beautiful, most loved humans on that day and she more than captured those feeling for us forever. We received a million and one compliments on the perfect details of our day, but none more than those about our incredible photographer. She was so professional, classy, discreet, creative, fun, and respectful...WE felt honored to have her with us that day. Simply having Rachel part of the memory was more than enough, until we received the pictures. Our jaws are still on the floor! It’s common that our memories are more impressive than reality, but reliving that day through her lense, is like falling into the perfect glossy pages of a Vogue bridal spread. My heart skips a beat with the flip of every page. She captured every detail, every emotion, every little thing everyone felt or dreamed of on our wedding day and more. I wish we could do it again and again and then once more. We will cherish our wedding album for a lifetime as it will proudly hold stake as the crown jewel of our coffee table books. Rachel gave us the greatest wedding gift of all by sharing her beautiful talent with us.

Jerrica
Jerrica Rieger

Married on 04/21/2019

Simply fabulous!

Rachel Leintz Photography was no doubt the best (and easiest) decision I made regarding our Sedona wedding! Our pictures were incredible and turned out better than we could have ever imagined! She ... Read more shows her brides some serious attention and made my husband and I feel at complete ease (we had no idea what we were doing). Her style is elegant and couture. She even scouted the area prior to our wedding to capture the perfect moments and ensure everything ran on schedule! Planning a destination wedding can be challenging but Rachel made this part a breeze. She was professional, courteous, flexible and incredibly responsive. She really put in the extra mile to make our special day incredible. Her pictures speak more than words. Can’t praise her enough!!

Marie
Marie

Married on 03/30/2019

Unprecedented talent

Finding my photographer was one of my biggest challenges. The price range was so drastic and the quality all over the place. I started looking at photographers, stalking their facebook, instagram, and ... Read more and etc. It was overwhelming. I started then looking at the wedding magazines to see who one awards. When I stumbled upon Rachel I was stunned by her photos and knew immediately she was the ONE! She is an Angel - I swear God sent her to me.