Rachel Lomeli Photography

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map · Visit website

About Rachel Lomeli Photography

Rachel Lomeli Photography is a wedding photography company based in South Lake Tahoe, Nevada. Owner and photographer Rachel Lomeli photographs weddings around Lake Tahoe, Carson Valley, Genoa, and Hope Valley. Rachel specializes in contemporary, traditional, and photojournalism styles of photography to capture engagements, senior portraits, family portraits, kids, boudoir shoots, and other special occasions. She understands the importance of weddings, creatively capturing couples' natural emotions that represent their personalities and characters. Rachel Lomeli Photography provides timeless images for couples to reminisce with for years to come.

Rachel Lomeli Photography works closely with the couples to provide a suitable package that will suit their needs and budget. Providing final photographs as digital files, Rachel offers the following services:

• Additional hours

13 Rachel Lomeli Photography Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 11/24/2018

Great personality, and very flexible!

Rachel was so easy to work with! We had her take our engagement photos and our wedding photos, she is extremely flexible and her friendly personality just makes you feel so comfortable on such a ... Read more stressful day! We definitely had a rowdy wedding party, and when needed, she got their attention back on track! My only suggestion would be to take her advice on where to have your wedding photos taken, lol! I was pretty adamant about where I wanted them taken, even though she warned me about travel time and the time it takes rounding everyone up at the same time. Even though I went against her recommendation, she was completely on board once my mind was set. I would definitely recommend her!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/11/2018

Everything we wanted!

Rachel was so fantastic. She was so flexible with time and all of our ideas. The pictures are amazing and everything we wanted. I would strongly recommend her! Read more Rachel was so fantastic. She was so flexible with time and all of our ideas. The pictures are amazing and everything we wanted. I would strongly recommend her!

S
shelly

Married on 06/30/2018

Rachel was amazing! She is hands down the BEST photographer! Read more Rachel was amazing!!! She is hands down the BEST photographer!!!