Rachel Marie Photography

Easton, PA · View map · Visit website

About Rachel Marie Photography

Rachel Marie Photos is a wedding photographer based out of Easton, Pennsylvania, serving the Philadelphia area. Rachel captures the emotion and love between each couple using a raw and moody photography style. With an artsy, free spirit, she creates beautiful images of a couple’s special day and gives them a fun experience that they are able to cherish for a lifetime.

Rachel Marie Photography offers many services for documenting your wedding journey, expressing the mood and romanticism that comes with it. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours

H
Heather Faust

Getting married on 09/06/2019

Timeless Elopement Photos

When my husband and I decided to elope, I immediately knew we needed to have the perfect photographs to be able to tell the story of this moment. The perfect photographs, required finding the perfect ... Read more photographer and that was Rachel. I wanted our pictures to be able to tell a story and capture not only the joy and emotion on the surface but the feelings and meaning we were experiencing on a deeper level. When I came across her information and her many examples of pictures of other couples I knew she was the perfect addition to our special day. She is very professional, her communication is on point--you can always reach her and expect a prompt reply and the ability to have open conversations about your vision. She maintains a positive spirit which was helpful for us to be ourselves. I think there is a certain apprehension when you have photographs taken and she put any nervous energy to ease with her natural ability to make us feel comfortable and at times forget she was even there capturing memories. I am in love with the pictures she provided us. I have smiled, laughed, cried, and I continue to look at the photos and relive all the happy feelings of this day. Not to mention that both family and friends were beyond impressed by the pictures we have shared- literally brought tears to my mom's eyes. The photos are timeless and that is a testament to her skill and ability. She is highly talented and her aesthetic is so beautiful that the photos are truly captivating. Thank you Rachel !! I will be finding another reason to work with you again soon! Book her, it will be one of the best choices you make for your special occasion!

S
Shana Zangara

Married on 06/14/2019

Elopement photography

Rachel was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, efficient, kind and was very communicative throughout the whole process. We loved her style and would definitely recommend her. Read more Rachel was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, efficient, kind and was very communicative throughout the whole process. We loved her style and would definitely recommend her.

M
mary clare

Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely wonderful photographer that I would recommend to everyone if I could

She was so wonderful and easy to work with. She read our energy level in high stress situations and took control. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for our day. I will recommend her to ... Read more anyone I know getting married or needing a photographer.