Rachel Marthaler Photography

Hastings, MN · View map

About Rachel Marthaler Photography

Hello newly engaged couple! You are currently in the midst of planning your perfect wedding day. Days, weeks and months go into the preparation, and in the matter of hours it will be over. This is where I come in, to help you remember the beauty of your day as it unfolds.

As your photographer, I make the commitment to treat you as if you were my only client. I take the time to get to know you and your fiancé so I can bring out your true personalities in your images. Not only will I take fun and artistic posed shots, but I will work to capture the details, laughter and feeling during your wedding day. Candid shots are often the best and I anticipate those perfect moments to catch the true essence of your day.

Wedding experiences begin at $1850. All collections include full day wedding coverage and a custom designed album! Drop a line or call today for more information.

A variety of options are offered so you can best display your images. This includes metallic papers, custom greeting cards, gallery-wrapped canvas prints, mounted enlargements and custom digital albums.

3 Reviews for Rachel Marthaler Photography

3 Rachel Marthaler Photography Reviews

User6465869

2+ years ago

Rachel is an amazing photographer who provides outstanding service. She is always a pleasure to work with. I wouldn't reccomend anyone else to use. Read more Rachel is an amazing photographer who provides outstanding service. She is always a pleasure to work with. I wouldn't reccomend anyone else to use.

C
Christa

Married on 06/15/2013

Rachel Marthaler Photography provided great photos of our wedding. She was very open to any ideas of photos we had; she knows just what and how to get the right pics. She was very willing to work with ... Read more with the videographer and provided a great bunch of memories on our beautiful June wedding day.

katecan07
Kate

Married on 05/28/2010

I am so glad that we chose Rachel Marthaler Photography for our wedding! Rachel is an excellent photographer and really listens to what it is you want as a couple for your wedding day. She made the ... Read more picture taking process so much fun and carefree. I couldn't be happier with the pictures that we now have forever that capture so many of the amazing moments that we had on our wedding day.

Rachel Marthaler Photography FAQ