Rachelle Davison Photography

Canterbury, CT · View map · Visit website

About Rachelle Davison Photography

Rachelle Davison Photography is a wildy creative boutique photographer located in Canterbury, Connecticut skilled in both film and digital photography. Owner and lead photographer, Rachelle boasts over 18 years of experience and has provided countless couples with high-quality images of their big day. Rachelle Davison Photography works with the best vendors in the country to provide couples with unforgettable keepsakes, such as high quality prints that last generations and hand-wrapped leather heirloom albums. This wedding photographer produces bright and airy styled photos with muted tones and vibrant colors. When booking Rachelle, you can be confident that your experience with her is fun and creative. Capturing all aspects of your wedding dayincluding your something blue, your first look at each other and your after party. The quality is astounding as is Rachelle Davison Photography's dedication to providing you beautiful photos.

This company offers four different packages as well as an option to book by the hour. Services include up to 10 hours of coverage, unlimited photos, heirloom albums, an engagement session, rehearsal dinner coverage and more. Rachelle walks through the process with each couple, from what mementos are chosen to important moments that need to be documented, to ensure ultimate satisfaction on the big day. Other services include:

• Additional hours
  • Travel
  • Liability insurance
  • Proofs
  • Canvas

Your best bet is to text me at 860-941-3020 Or message me on my facebook page www.facebook.com/rachelledavisonphotography

7 Reviews for Rachelle Davison Photography

7 Rachelle Davison Photography Reviews

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 09/15/2018

I can’t say enough good things about shelle and the way she handled our engagement session, and wedding. From the get go she was very up front about what she offered and her portfolio was amazing. She ... Read more took great care of us the entire session and made sure she got all of our desired shots. My daughter got sick right before our wedding and shelle booked us another session on A holiday to do photos of us in our dresses so I would have those since she wasn’t in my wedding. She’s a great person and a phenomenal photographer I wouldn’t use anyone else for Connecticut photography!

M
Maryann Perry

Getting married on 05/08/2020

Wonderful Experience!!!

The eye is the window of the soul they say! Rachelle definitely has a God given GIFT when it comes to capturing perfect moments on film, that will last a lifetime! Thank you! Sincerely: The Perry ... Read more Family

E
Elizabeth Savage

Getting married on 10/30/2019

Perfect in every sense

My husband and I got couple pictures done and they were perfect! She unposed us which I loved. There was no guess work on how to stand or where to put my hand. The pictures looked so natural! She was ... Read more so awesome to work with and extremely understanding and flexible with our crazy schedules!