Rachelle Erickson Photography

Redmond, WA · View map

About Rachelle Erickson Photography

Rachelle Erickson Photography:

Our illustrative style of photography reflects my artistic eye and lends a fresh, modern spin on traditional photography. Telling your story is our passion. Simply put, we capture all the love, laughter, tears, family and friends of your special day. The quality that makes your "wedding day" priceless! We will capture the emotions, surprises and magic of one of the most significant days of our life. We are dedicated to telling a story in photographs that covers everything from the key moments to the whimsical details that you will cherish forever.

Products:
- Unlimited edited digital files
- Mixture of Black & White and Color images
- DVD provided with unlimited photos
- A slideshow of the photographers favorites
- Online gallery of images for viewing and purchasing
- Engagement sessions
- Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner sessions
- 2nd photographer available
- Coffee table wedding books / Albums

- PhotoFUN Booth

Thank you for your interest! We look forward to talking with you further!
Rachelle Erickson
425.829.0532

106 Reviews for Rachelle Erickson Photography

106 Rachelle Erickson Photography Reviews

J
Jamie

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Amazing!!!

Rachelle has been so amazing to work with. We just did our engagement photos with her and they turned out great! She’s so easy going and made us feel comfortable and at ease from the get go. I can’t ... Read more wait to have her capture our wedding day and many other life events in the future. Finding a photographer was very daunting but I am so glad we picked Rachelle!

L
Logan

Getting married on 08/30/2019

Amazing!

My partner and I found Rachelle through searching the internet for photographers in the Seattle area. We could not have been more pleased with the location that she picked for us and how the photos ... Read more came out! She is extremely professional and knows how to capture the perfect image of who she is shooting. Her work is so amazing and highly recommend her!

N
Naomi

Married on 05/25/2019

Rachelle was amazing! She was able to capture beautiful pictures of me and my fiance for our engagement photo shoot. She helped us find a location to take our pictures that fit us as a couple, gave us ... Read more an idea of what to wear, and even sent us a Pinterest board with different props and poses for us to keep in mind. If you are looking for a photographer that will focus on your needs and make you feel special she is the obvious choice! On top of her wonderful pictures and personality she also is very reasonably priced! I highly recommend and look forward to using her again in the future!