Rachel's Bridal Hair & Makeup Artistry

Lyndhurst, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Rachel's Bridal Hair & Makeup Artistry

Rachel’s Bridal Hair & Makeup Artistry is a beauty and health company located in Lyndhurst, New Jersey that services weddings throughout the local area including throughout the tri-state area. The company has been part of the wedding industry since before 2008 and specializes in on-site hair and makeup services for brides and bridal parties.

Rachel’s Bridal Hair & Makeup Artistry offers high-quality service options to each couple. They are here to help the bride look like the most beautiful version of her everyday self. They use makeup to enhance your natural features and beauty. The company offers a wide range of products and services for both hair and makeup. Some of the makeup services they off include:

• Airbrush makeup

J
Featured
Jaclyn

Married on 06/30/2018

Rachel’s services for my wedding were excellent. I had 10 girls in my wedding party. Hair and make-up services were given to all. Make-up was flawless. I received many wonderful compliments. Hair was ... Read more was great too, and the volume lasted the whole day and night. Rachel and her team were on time and finished all of us on schedule. My photographer was very impressed and asked for her card to recommend her services. Rachel is very sweet. So easy-going and friendly. Bonnie is the best. So kind and caring and a true master of hair craft! I couldn’t be happier with how things went. It’s stressful enough worrying that everything will go ok that day so having these lovely ladies with me was actually comforting! I highly recommend Rachel’s Bridal Hair and Make-Up Artistry!

J
Justine Gerra

Getting married on 07/04/2020

Ouststanding job

Rachel and Bonnie absolutely OUTSTANDING to work with. They made everything so easy and were incredibly responsive, personable, organized, and professional throughout the *entire* planning process.I ... Read more would honestly give 10 stars if I could! Thank you ladies - we truly loved working with you! For any bride considering working with Rachel’s bridal hair and makeup team - you will not regret it! Hands down one of my favorite wedding vendors.

M
Martine Swigler

Getting married on 10/05/2019

the team every bride needs

As someone who is very particular with their hair and makeup, I was skeptical about even hiring a makeup artist but boy let me tell you I am SO glad I gaveRachel a chance! Not only does she go above ... Read more and beyond what you ask for, but she is is THE easiest person to get along with! She and her team made my wedding day so easy and obviously beautiful! Rachel and Bonnie heaven sent and is a 100% necessity if you want your hair and makeup to last until the wee hours of the morning after your wedding!! Thank you so much Rachel and Bonnie for making me feel absolutely beautiful every time you did my hair and makeup!!