Rachel's Lakeside

Dartmouth, MA · View map · Visit website

About Rachel's Lakeside

Rachel’s Lakeside is a wedding venue located on the shores of Lake Noquochoke in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts. With a versatile facility and spacious grounds, this venue is perfect for an elegant lakeside wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Rachel’s Lakeside has many event spaces that offer picturesque wedding accommodations. The Gazebo has professionally landscaped grounds and offers a beautiful setting for your ceremony. The Bellagio Room is the largest space, accommodating 175 to 280 guests. The Venetian Room accommodates up to 200 people and is ideal for medium-sized weddings, while the Mediterranean Room is an intimate space that hosts up to 80 people for a cocktail hour or small wedding.

Rachel’s Lakeside offers all-inclusive wedding packages as well as hotel accommodations for you and your guests. They will also provide you with a wide variety of menu and beverage selections.

34 Reviews for Rachel's Lakeside

34 Rachel's Lakeside Reviews

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 11/03/2018

Emily Dumas-Harding

What and incredible venue. Great service and a great staff! Very professional and a beautiful venue! I would definitely recommend you book them for you wedding! Read more What and incredible venue. Great service and a great staff!!! Very professional and a beautiful venue! I would definitely recommend you book them for you wedding!

K
Kayla

Married on 09/02/2018

My husband and I can’t say enough great things about this venue! We had our wedding here in September 2018 and I am so happy we chose this venue! Sherri and Tyler were wonderful! They helped create ... Read more our dream and make it a reality. We can’t thank them enough! We highly recommend this venue!

Crystal
Crystal

Married on 07/14/2018

Sherri is without a doubt a delight. Without her expertise I would have been lost at times. She is a true asset to the company,and she made sure our night was just that ours,and perfect. Also Tyler is ... Read more a very personable and professional man who is dedicated to helping in all areas. Glad we went to Rachel's Lakeside.