Racine Photography

Epsom, NH · View map · Visit website

About Racine Photography

Located in Barnstead, New Hampshire, Racine Photography is a professional photography service for New England, documenting couples’ engagement and wedding days, along with future seasons of their lives together. Their goal is to turn clients into lifelong friends and provide an experience that turns fleeting moments into memories that will last forever.

Racine Photography identifies with contemporary, natural, and traditional photography styles, and offers engagement sessions and trash-the-dress shoots. They put in additional hours, travel for weddings, have liability insurance, go to multiple locations for shoots, provide a second shooter, and only schedule one event per day, ensuring each couple receives the undivided attention they deserve. Racine Photography can deliver your high-resolution images as albums, canvases, digital files, and prints.

14 Reviews for Racine Photography

14 Racine Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Katlyn

Married on 07/01/2017

My husband and I wanted our to take our engagement pictures at Fenway Park. Now, we’re from NC, so we had no idea who would take these pictures. I found Racine Photography online, took a chance on ... Read more someone who’s work I was not familiar with, and boy was it worth it! Our pictures were/are so amazing. We loved the experience along with the pictures! We still get compliments on them, to this day! Alexa is wonderful!

C
Crystal

Getting married on 10/18/2019

We booked with Racine out of the blue for our engagement pictures. She was so in touch with what we wanted and responsive through the entire process. The weather was totally against us but we all made ... Read more it work and we had so much fun!! Would definitely reccomend to anyone in the future.

C
Crista

Married on 03/16/2019

Friendly, Reliable and Talented - Highly Recommend!

Alexa shot our engagement photos in July of 2018 and our wedding on March 16, 2019 and we couldn’t be happier with her work! She was friendly, responsive, and very easy to communicate with from square ... Read more one, and made every piece of the puzzle incredibly simple and fun. What I most appreciated was how she kept a list of our “must-have” wedding photos and made certain we didn’t forget about them throughout the whirlwind of a day. And, she not only posted a huge selection of photos on her blog within DAYS of our wedding, but also delivered our final photos (in a gorgeous package) less than a MONTH later. I couldn’t believe how quickly she turned them around! I highly recommend Racine Photography to anyone on the hunt for a friendly, reliable and talented photographer.