Radio Live

League City, TX · View map · Visit website

About Radio Live

Radio Live, formerly Radio London, is a wedding musical group based in League City, Texas. This band of high-energy musicians plays the top hits of today while keeping you and your loved ones engaged and on the dance floor during your wedding. The well-rehearsed eight-member band comes together to create an unique sound with two keyboardists, bass, guitar, drums, and a front, choreographed line of top-notch singers in the city.

Radio Live has a reputation for creating an unforgettable musical experience at weddings. The dynamic group will leave you and your guests wanting more. The band meets with you to create an unique playlist for your wedding. They can perform during the reception, cocktail hour, and rehearsal dinner. They can learn new songs, as needed. On the day of the wedding, they serve as the show-stopping master of ceremonies while providing lighting, a quality sound system, microphones, a projector, and a fog machine. Since 2013, they have been entertaining premium ticket holders at every Houston Texans home football game on the club level. They create a playlist from a variety of musical genres, such as:

• Classic rock

Featured
Whitney

Married on 10/26/2018

Stop your Search Here!

We wanted something in place of the typically bland DJ for our special day. After shopping around we settled on Radio Live. We couldn't have been more pleased with our selection. The band (complete ... Read more with back up dancers and Emcee) kept our crowd of all ages engaged throughout our reception. I cant remember a wedding where the band successfully covered every genre across the board (including our requests) while still sounding fantastic! 5 Stars! Don't hesitate to book up as the weekends fill up quick. Don't be stuck with a DJ blandly playing top 40 pop music!

K
Kim Koenig

Married on 01/26/2019

This band is AMAZING!

We hired Radio Live for my daughter's wedding and they were awesome... This band far exceeded my expectations and my guests loved them. Radio Live not only has awesome music, they perform and really ... Read more bring the dance floor alive. My guests were in awe as they continued to wow us with different songs and entertainment. They also played non-stop and took just one short break... they were so accommodating and easy to work with.... No regrets with this band.... wish the reception would have lasted longer because I loved hearing them play. I highly recommend Radio Live!!!!

Perishia
Perishia Jones

Married on 12/30/2018

The best band ever!

Radio Live is the BEST band around for any event. My husband and I booked them for our wedding and we're so glad we did. All of our guests are still raving about them. I absolutely LOVE this band.I ... Read more thoroughly enjoyed the musical journey that they took me on and how they had music from every genre and for every age group present. Very professional, passionate, and energetic!!