RadioActive Events

Spencerville, OH · View map

About RadioActive Events

We are a premier wedding and special event DJ and Up Lighting and Photo Booth Rental We understand that you wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. We can provide elegant and unique entertainment that you and your guests will treasure. We believe that details are the key to our success and are here for you from your initial phone call down to the very last dance. We service most of ohio and travel anywhere needed to make you event a success.

To Contact Us feel free to call
419.303.9870

12 Reviews for RadioActive Events

12 RadioActive Events Reviews

L
Lexi

Married on 08/26/2017

They did a great job at my wedding! They dealt with me in a professional manner, as it took me a while to get my song lists back to them. The quality of the music was great, and they played everything ... Read more I asked for as well as played what my guests wanted.

A
Ashlee

Married on 09/10/2016

Highly recommend booking Matt! Did an amazing job & kept the reception going with awesome music. He communicated very well and answered all my questions even up to the last day? Read more Highly recommend booking Matt! Did an amazing job & kept the reception going with awesome music. He communicated very well and answered all my questions even up to the last day ?

B
Brittany

Married on 08/01/2015

He and Jamie did an amazing job at our wedding. Everything we needed was done perfectly. Would hire again for future events. Read more He and Jamie did an amazing job at our wedding. Everything we needed was done perfectly. Would hire again for future events.