Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Bloomington - Normal

Normal, IL · View map

About Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Bloomington - Normal

Looking for a convenient place to host a business conference or wedding reception in Normal? Consider the meeting facilities at the Radisson, located off I-55 in the heart of the city. Our hotel is also just minutes from Central Illinois Regional Airport and Amtrak train station, providing easy access for fly-in guests or those commuting in from nearby cities. Our complimentary shuttle service will make sure each of your guests arrive to the hotel with ease.

We offer four meeting rooms, including a ballroom that seats up to 550 guests in a theater-style setup. Make use of our meeting room essentials like free Wi-Fi and audiovisual equipment to support your agenda and presentations. With an on-site event coordinator and banquet managers, your get-together is certain to be both memorable and successful.

Meeting room amenities include:

Free Wi-Fi

9,865 square feet of space

Capacity of up to 550 guests

Ballroom, meeting room and two banquet rooms

On-site catering

1 Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Bloomington - Normal Reviews

Kaitlin
Kaitlin C

Married on 07/27/2019

SO Happy with our choice!

My husband and I got married this past July and held our reception at The Radisson, and we couldn't have been more happy with our choice! We had a relatively large wedding, and both the value of this ... Read more venue compared to literally every single place in town (believe me, I did my research) and the professionalism exceeded our expectations. Aubrey and Mallori were absolutely amazing to work with, and were SO flexible and accommodating! We even started bringing things over and setting up for our wedding a couple DAYS prior with their assistance. How awesome is that? They were so willing to help in any way, and were just a text, call, or email away! The food was GREAT, the ice cream sundae/dessert bar was both delicious and gorgeously set up thanks to their help, and the reception room was a dream come true! Our guests loved the space and the beautiful atrium that we utilized for both our cocktail hour and our unofficial after party. Ha! Our wedding day was a dream, and we couldn't have done it without The Radisson!

Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Bloomington - Normal FAQ