Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport

Rochester, NY · View map · Visit website

About Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport

Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport is a hotel wedding venue that is located in Rochester, New York. This venue offers a classic setting both inside and out, presenting you and your guests with fabulous open spaces and gorgeous foliage that encompasses the romance of the Northeast. Both the indoor and outdoor event spaces are fully customizable, enabling you to decide if you desire an elegant soiree under soft lighting or an intimate and bespoke ceremony by the courtyard gazebo. With plenty of on-site and nearby amenities, Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport offers a splendid setting for a wedding celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport is pleased to present 6,568 square feet of versatile meeting space for hosting delightful wedding occasions. The indoor event space has a capacity of 350 individuals while the patio and gazebo space is able to hold up to 200 guests. Your occasion will have a base color of warm earthy hues, complementing the outdoor scenery that is abundant with natural inspiration. The gazebo is settled between mature trees and makes a statement with crisp white tones against a lush green backdrop.

Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport allows couples to choose personalized catering options with the help of their provided event coordinator. In addition to this, audiovisual presentations are accommodated and a custom web page is provided through the hotel’s website. This allows for guests to access discounted rates and read up on important information and updates. Other useful services include complimentary parking, high-speed internet, and a dedicated events team.

Accommodation

Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport has 171 rooms available for you and your guests to choose from. There is a mix of standard and business class rooms, each containing a television, a work desk, kitchenette facilities, pet-friendly policies, and more. The hotel also provides a range of accessible rooms that provide wheelchair facilities, braille elevators, and audio and visual emergency devices.

Location

Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport is located just outside the center of Rochester, beside the Genesee Junction. Several excursions are available to be taken in the local area. These include trips to places of higher education, various parks, a zoo, sporting arenas, and a handful of museums. Notably, the National Susan B. Anthony Museum & House is within nine miles of the hotel’s location. Depending on the time of year, there are also multiple festivals which are held locally, making for a fun atmosphere for the whole family.

13 Reviews for Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport

13 Radisson Hotel Rochester Airport Reviews

J
Featured
Joe

Married on 10/13/2017

WOW! Jessica Reed is an absolutely wonderful resource and I hope the management realizes that. I moved our wedding date up a full calendar year, told my fiancé, and she said "ok, you plan it. " We ... Read more found the Radisson at a bridal show that weekend and I had 32 days until the big day. Jessica immediately met with me that week, we made some decisions, and from there I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was responsive whenever I had a question or needed something. She was accommodating when I had a couple day before changes with seating. During the ceremony my wife realized one of the other vendors we hired hadn't shown up. As I was walking out to call this guy Jessica asked me what was up and then said she would take care of it. Next thing I know, the guy is walking in. Just WOW!! She was a blessing in the whole process and will be who I recommend to anyone that needs an event space. Not to downplay the rest of the staff, they were amazing as well. From the wait staff to the support staff, everyone is there for you on your big day and will do whatever is requested of them to make you happy. Our thanks also goes out to them. The bridal suite was massive!! Really it was two rooms which worked out when some friends had a little too much to drink and needed a place to stay. But just having that space meant we knew the people we cared about could be somewhere safe if they should need it. We enjoyed the pool facilities the night before; very big pool for a hotel, clean, and the water was very comfortable. Our brunch in the morning was better than you'd expect from a hotel breakfast. The restaurant was well staffed and the breakfast buffet area was clean and well stocked. Jessica and the team over at the Radisson Rochester Airport knocked it out of the park for us!!

Danielle
Danielle Ashley

Getting married on 07/18/2020

Amazing People

I have never felt so comfortable with this before. I love it so much! Read more I have never felt so comfortable with this before. I love it so much!!!

2HeartsBeatas1
Natasha

Married on 07/14/2017

Words can't express the gratitude and thanks I have for the staff at the Radisson Jefferson Rd.. I had my wedding here this past Friday and it was everything I wanted and then some.. Jess i don't even ... Read more know what to.say about her but she is fabulous go with her you won't regret it at all. From the first day we met with her we knew we made the best decision .. Jess, Tiffany, Patty special thanks from Mrs . Davis