Radley Run Country Club

West Chester, PA · View map

About Radley Run Country Club

Your Special Day at Radley Run Country Club

Radley Run Country Club is proud to boast some of the Brandywine Valley's most unique facilities in which to accommodate bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies and receptions. The charm and character of our 19th century facilities, sprawling grounds, and mansion will envelop you and your guests.

Nestled among national historic landmarks and a picturesque golf course, our single-event banquet hall is the perfect setting for your special day. Our Main Dining Room contains a wonderful mixture of historic attributes and modern amenities. Enjoy cocktails on our spectacular stone Terrace and elegant mahogany bar, dine among 100 year old stone archways, and dance the night away under the stars.

Outdoor ceremonies and receptions are held on Radley's white-tented patio, the Terrace. Your guests will love the backdrop of gardens and stone as they watch you ascend from the outdoor stairs, and enjoy dinner and dancing under the tent. You and your wedding party can take photographs on the clubhouse's stately staircase, or ride out to the golf course for pictures by the fountains amidst the natural beauty of Chester County.

From the start of your wedding planning through your "I do's," you can rest assured that Radley Run's diversely experienced and highly skilled staff can handle all your needs. With attention to each detail and request, we'll help you create the most memorable and cherished event. There won't be anything left for you to do but take in, enjoy, and celebrate the most important day of your life.

Contact Us:

Phone: 610-793-1660

Email: alento@radleyruncc.com

8 Reviews for Radley Run Country Club

8 Radley Run Country Club Reviews

A
Amy

Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say enough about my experience at Radley Run Country Club! At the time of my wedding I worked directly with the General Manager on all of my arrangements -- he was extremely responsive, ... Read more considerate, thoughtful and VERY honest. He kept me calm throughout my entire planning process and never let me feel overwhelmed by the decisions ahead. The rest of the RR staff were very attentive to my needs as well as my guests. Now, let's talk about the food... I always say that the best part of a wedding is the music, the bar, and the food -- RR exceeded our expectations. My guests (almost a year later) are still talking about how delicious the food was, from the hors d'oeuvres to the main course. RR has a classic historic look, it's extremely unique to some other venues in Chester County. They offer the option to be indoors or outdoors... or even a combination of both (which is what we did). We had the most amazing experience at Radley Run and would highly recommend this venue to others.

M
Michelle

Married on 06/18/2016

We could not have been happier with our wedding reception at Radley Run Country Club. The actual venue itself is stunning with rustic elegance- exactly the style we were looking for! We had our ... Read more cocktail hour in the terrace, the reception in the main dining room, and used the beautiful grounds for our pictures. Planning for the wedding could not have been a more pleasant experience, as Caitlin was extremely attentive to all of our needs. She paid attention to each detail we had wanted to include, and was able to offer wonderful suggestions along the way. The day of the wedding she was helpful with everything from coordinating our vendors and bridal party for pictures, to making sure I had drinks and appetizers while my gown was being bustled. The food prepared at Radley Run is truly restaurant quality, not the typical food prepared by a catering hall at a wedding. Our guests were incredibly impressed by the food as well as the service from all employees throughout the night. By far the best part of this venue is the willingness to customize the wedding to match your vision. There were so many specific details we had requested, and Radley Run was always willing to go out of their way to make our dreams a reality. We had the most amazing experience at Radley Run and hope to visit again for events in the future !

A
Annie

Married on 05/14/2016

We could not have picked a better venue. Radley Run is such a beautiful place and it very much matched our style and who we were as bride and groom. We really liked how the reception area and ... Read more ceremony/dance floor was laid out because it let some of the older folks sit and relax while people were on the dance floor getting their groove on. I wish I could hire Caitlin for my everyday life. She made everything go so smoothly and I honestly didn't need to worry about a thing. When the flowers, cake, photographers, and videographers came in, she handled it all and it allowed me to just sit back and get ready. She was with us through the whole thing and made sure we were comfortable and satisfied. It actually rained during the ceremony, but Caitlin monitored the weather thoroughly and saw a gap in the weather so she let us know and we were able to get some wonderful shots on the course and the stone buildings. I really thought it was going to be a stressful day, but it turned out to be quite the opposite and if I had to, I'd do it again at Radley Run.