Rae's Skinny Wraps

New London, CT · View map

About Rae's Skinny Wraps

Rae's Skinny Wraps can help you tighten tone and firm up all those little trouble spots! We provide every tool you need to keep your skin glowing for your big day! Whether you are feeling a little sluggish, or stressed out from all the planning for your big day, or just want a quick little detox session, we've got what you need!

Please visit our website for information on all our favorite health and beauty products!

2 Reviews for Rae's Skinny Wraps

2 Rae's Skinny Wraps Reviews

User3686933

2+ years ago

Rachel was amazing! I was in the best shape of my life for my wedding, without having to starve myself or make myself crazy. She was super knowledgeable and honest! I have continued to use the ... Read more greens and wraps after the wedding and am loving it! I am a full time student and work fulltime, and Rachel has been flexible and keeps product on hand, so I never have to wait!

User2125270

2+ years ago

I had the great opportunity to work with Rachel. I was extremely comfortable for my pictures, knowing that Rae's Wraps helped me get into the shape I wanted! She was extremely professional and ... Read more knowledgeable about her product. With my busy schedule, I appreciated how flexible she was. I love her product and hope to continue working with Rachel in the future!

Rae's Skinny Wraps FAQ