Raffael’s at South Shore Country Club

Hingham, MA · View map · Visit website

About Raffael’s at South Shore Country Club

Thank you for your interest in Raffael’s at South Shore Country Club where we offer spectacular settings, exquisite cuisine and a professional staff that will cater to your every need. A family business with over 30 years of experience, we look forward to the opportunity of making your reception a memorable affair.

Facilities and Capacity
Our Pavilion Tent offers a stunning outdoor option for your ceremony and cocktail hour with a fresh airy feeling overlooking the 18th Hole of South Shore Country Club. The grounds are meticulously groomed with all the flowers of the season as South Shore Country Club offers picturesque landscaping as far as the eye can see.

Set the stage for a wedding reception to remember overlooking the rolling green hills that make South Shore Country Club. A historic venue with contemporary touches, Raffael’s offers two ballrooms for your grand reception each outfitted with floor to ceiling windows looking over the luxurious landscaping. Our Lincoln Ballroom provides a picturesque and intimate venue for gatherings of 60 to 125 guests. Featuring a vaulted ceiling with dormer windows, an oversized bamboo dance floor, holographic fireplace and a raised reception area, our Hingham Ballroom offers a unique atmosphere for gatherings of 80 to 200 guests.

Our expert wedding professionals will cater to your every need all while providing all the amenities your guests will surely take advantage of as you stand in awe upon stepping into your first evening as the new Mr. & Mrs. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite

45 Raffael’s at South Shore Country Club Reviews

L
Lorida

Married on 10/08/2017

I couldn’t be more happy with Raffael’s! Terese is absolutely the best and we are so lucky we found her. She made the wedding planing so much easier and she was there to answer all my questions.I ... Read more finally have some time to write a review, my wedding was in October and it could’ve not been more perfect! Thank you Raffael’s!

PerfectlyPolin
Allison

Married on 09/23/2017

I can not think of a more beautiful place to get married in Hingham than Raffael's! The views, the décor, the FOOD! It was all incredible. The day of team was very helpful and Terese went above and ... Read more beyond from our very first meeting to make sure everything went smoothly! She was quick to respond to emails and always very sweet. Raffael's was able to accommodate our wedding flawlessly and I would highly recommend them (and Terese) to anyone looking to host an event!

B
Bethany

Married on 08/26/2017

Having our wedding at Raffael's was the easiest and best decision we could have made for our wedding. From the first day we visited the venue they made us feel like royalty and like we were their only ... Read more only bride and groom. They worked with us on every detail and we were able to modify the package to make it perfect for us. The food tasting was just one amazing meal after another making it so hard to choose which meal would be perfect for us. To show their attention to detail every meal came with a beautiful orchid on it. Terese and Frank went above and beyond and I never had to wait more than 24 hours before someone in their office got back to me. Every time we went to visit the site, eat dinner or play golf we were greeted like friends. The day of the wedding was magical they had set up everything better than I could expected and the room was perfect. They really took care of myself and my husband, and I even had my own waitress who followed me around with wine and french fries to make sure I ate something. At one point in the night someone had stepped on my train and ripped the bussel so Frank helped me pin it back up! The venue, the grounds and the food were something you read about in magazines, but the total experience was something out of a fairy tale.