Raffaldini Vineyards

Ronda, NC · View map · Visit website

About Raffaldini Vineyards

Raffaldini Vineyards is a winery wedding venue located in Ronda, North Carolina. Inspired by Italy, this venue would be more than suitable for the couple who would like the feeling of a destination wedding without having to travel too far for it.

Facilities and Capacity

Boasting some 6,000 square feet of event space, there are both indoor and outdoor areas that can each become the perfect platform for your unforgettable wedding. Depending on the chosen package, the maximum overall capacity for this venue is approximately 150-175 people.

With extraordinary views of the villa’s grounds, as well as the nearby Blue Ridge and Brushy Mountains, nature is never far from sight.

In total there are three different event spaces available - Villa Raffaldini, the Piazza, and the Lawn.

The Platinum Wedding package allows you to use either one of the three spaces (including the entire Villa Raffaldini) for the ceremony or reception. Each one exudes an inimitable, upscale rustic charm that provides the perfect setting for your once-in-a-lifetime moment to say ‘I do’ with your significant other.

The lawn is arguably the best place to have the ceremony as dozens of guests can be accommodated. In the background, rolling vineyards offer a stunning, natural setting. The Lawn can also be used for hosting your reception, too. With ample space for a tent to be set up, it is possible that you could erect one and move the tables and chairs inside it.

For the reception, you can also make use of the Piazza, a wonderful outdoor courtyard that features a peaceful water fountain. The indoor reception can easily be hosted in the Villa Raffaldini. Here, banquet tables can be laid out for the all-important meal of the day.

The Gold Wedding package gives access to the second floor of the Villa and the Piazza for your reception, while each of these plus the Lawn can be used for the ceremony.

Ahead of the big day, couples who book Raffaldini Vineyards are welcome to use the venue for their wedding rehearsal. A convenient service, this allows the happy couple to fine-tune the preparation before the real moment arrives. What’s more, couples can also use the venue space after the wedding so that they can mark the occasion with a photo session arranged by your chosen photographer.

A venue coordinator can also assist with preparation, while attendants can also ensure that everything runs smoothly the day-of.

Other Services

The Fattoria Raffaldini can be used as a get-ready room for the entire wedding party. The venue can also be used for bridal showers and engagement parties.

17 Reviews for Raffaldini Vineyards

17 Raffaldini Vineyards Reviews

Angela
Angela Yangsomcheep

Married on 05/04/2019

Truly Magical

Raffaldini is one of the most beautiful venues to ever get married at! Our reception was truly magical and all of our guests had stated that our wedding was by far the best that they've ever attended. ... Read more Jesse is such a wonderful venue Director to work with and she absolutely tries her best to make your wedding truly memorable. I would highly recommend their vineyard to any future brides!!

User6823580

2+ years ago

Olivia at Raffaldini Vineyards was wonderful to work with. She always kept us informed and bent over backwards to make everything perfect. The venue was spectacular, looking out over the vineyards! ... Read more Their wines are superb, not that sweet stuff.

A
Ashley

Married on 05/14/2016

I don't think there is enough space on this page to write about how wonderful our wedding was at Raffaldini Vineyards! My husband and I got engaged at the vineyard and for a year and a half talked ... Read more about how gorgeous the place is-I don't think any of our friends and family understood the word "gorgeous" until they saw the venue! The package we went with was a little pricier than I originally wanted to spend on a venue but in the end it was worth every single penny spent! We worked specifically with Magan and she was absolutely wonderful to us the entire process. She was very professional but laid back and very open to any ideas or questions we had. She was very responsive whenever I had to email her with my silly questions and although we unfortunately were not able to see her the day of the wedding I knew the entire staff would be wonderful and that she had left us in good hands! I only had the chance to talk to a couple of bartenders that evening but they were equally nice and fun to talk to, overall a great group of people to work with! I will still say the best part of the vineyards (aside from their delicious wines, by far my favorite vineyard so far) is the incredible view...the villa makes you feel like you could actually be in Italy and the panoramic view of the foothills behind the vineyards is just breath taking. I knew I picked a beautiful place when all of my bridesmaids had the exact same picture in front of the vines posted the next day! I cannot thank Magan and Raffaldini Vineyards enough for their help and beautiful venue and I look forward to visiting the venue (this time to relax!) in the future!