RaggaWedding

Mount Dora, FL · View map

About RaggaWedding

Ragga'wedding is purposed to make your BIG day as unique and timeless as possible! With intricately designed quality custom pieces to fill your every need, we're here to add handmade details that reflect you in the best way. Show us your own inspiration or we can help create a perfect palette for you, either way, you'll end up with one-of-a-kind pieces that will last forever!

5 Reviews for RaggaWedding

5 RaggaWedding Reviews

K
Kristina

Married on 12/09/2017

I bought my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, and floral tie backs for the arch at the ceremony. They were very responsive and helpful. They would make the bouquets and send me photos, I would give ... Read more feedback of things I wanted to change, and they would, and I ended up with exactly what I wanted. I was really happy with how everything turned out. One plus I realized at my wedding about how not having real flowers is that I didn't have to worry about them wilting or losing flowers in the heat outside or as we were using them for photos and the ceremony.

A
Alyson

Married on 08/27/2016

Raggawedding did exceptional work for my wedding flowers! I found a bouquet on pinterest that I wanted them to re create and they went above and beyond anything that I could have ever imagined. You ... Read more will not go wrong with raggawedding and your flowers will be absolutely beautiful and perfect!

J
Jessica

Married on 11/15/2014

The gals at RaggaWedding are amazing to work with. They made my bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces and they all turned out beautifully. Their pricing was really reasonable (I say this as someone ... Read more who also works with fabric and hand-made goods) and during the build process, I received numerous e-mail updates with in-progress photos to make sure I was happy with how everything was looking, which always good when you're having something hand-made. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for that special touch or wanting to have a beautiful keepsakes after their event.