Raining Roses Productions

Orlando, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Raining Roses Productions

Located in Orlando, Florida, Raining Roses Productions, Inc. is a floral service that assists weddings throughout the local area, including Sarasota, Tampa, and central Florida. It has been part of the industry for 12 years, specializing in custom design elements and unique flowers.

While infusing couples’ style and reflecting their personality, the Raining Roses Productions team creates exquisite floral designs and color combinations, along with attention to detail and personalized service, to provide a wedding atmosphere unique to each couple. Their floral arrangements come in a variety of styles, such as classic, glamorous, romantic, tropical, eclectic, modern, rustic, and vintage. From intimate gatherings to the most lavish and grand affairs, the Raining Roses Productions are known for an unrivaled approached to their creative composition. They involve couples throughout the process by understanding what they wish to create, learning what inspires them, and then designing the ceremony and reception together. Raining Roses Productions takes care of it all, including consultations, samples, event design, venue visit, delivery, preservation, setup, and cleanup. Couples can receive beautiful floral designs in several aspects of their wedding, whether it’s aisle and altar decor, corsages and boutonnieres, bouquets, or table arrangements. Couples can also receive flower petals, single flowers, and chuppah decor. In addition to all things floral, Raining Roses Productions also offers dance floor covers, custom designed aisle runners, draping, custom artwork, and more.

69 Reviews for Raining Roses Productions

69 Raining Roses Productions Reviews

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 12/20/2014

I was completely blown away by the work from Raining Roses and their team! We were going for something completely original and unique and trusted in their creative vision 100%. Jesus made the most ... Read more beautiful ceremony setup I have ever seen (I'm a wedding photographer so I've been to hundreds of weddings) and our reception was just an incredible translation of my original vision. I would definitely recommend them to everyone - especially if you're looking for something creative and unique! I loved being able to trust them to do something I had never seen before and seeing it come to life!

D
Danielle

Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely stunning floral! Raining Roses is AMAZING!

When I started planning my wedding, the one detail I knew for sure was that I would have Raining Roses to do all the floral. I knew their team would create the vision I had perfectly, and they did! ... Read more From meeting with Jesus at our floral appointment, I knew that the floral design would be absolutely stunning. Jesus listened to all the details of what we envisioned, and no request was too big or crazy - he and Walter put me at complete ease and ensured me the day would be perfect! At my floral sample appointment, Jesus, Walter, and Toni listened to everything I loved about the centerpiece, and made my centerpiece perfect and exactly how I wanted it to look. From the moment I saw my bouquet while I got ready, I knew that I was in for a beautiful wedding. I walked down the aisle to a breathtaking archway with my groom standing under it - it was like nothing I had ever seen before. Raining Roses did an excellent job with the floral, and I will never forget how gorgeous the entire wedding was. The entire Raining Roses team holds a special place in our wedding memories - they truly outdid themselves and created the most perfect floral design for us! I can't thank them enough!

Lucia
Lucia Delgado

Married on 03/17/2019

Truly felt like it was raining roses!

Jesus was extremely organized and professional. He made excellent suggestions and helped us understand our options. I felt very comfortable during our meetings. My favorite part was being able to do a ... Read more previewing of what the tables would be like. He was also accommodating when we added an extra bouquet for our flower girl during our last meeting to finalize our details. We had a Harry Potter themed wedding and the day of the wedding I could not stop staring at the personalized brooms for my bridesmaids and my bouquet. The greenery above the dancefloor was loved my all the guests and the accessories really tied the theme together. It was a truly magical experience.