Raise the Roof Charlotte

Indian Trail, NC · View map · Visit website

About Raise the Roof Charlotte

Raise the Roof Charlotte is a DJ and MC service located in Charlotte, North Carolina. The DJs at Raise the Roof have played for parties in Europe and beautiful wedding venues all over North and South Carolina. Their mission is to take each couple and their guests on a world tour with every set. Contact this experienced and talented DJ today to start working on the playlist for your wedding!

Raise the Roof Charlotte is ready to play an array of music for your wedding, whatever it takes to get your guests moving. They can play hits from the Billboard Top 100, great crooners, gritty blues, country line music, 80s, classic rock, metal and more. The DJs at Raise the Roof always come with a refreshing level of spontaneity, originality and unparalleled customer service. They are always flexible in meeting customer requests. Additionally, here are some of the traditional DJ services offered by Raise the Roof:

• Consultation

M
Featured
Marissa

Married on 05/05/2019

Worlds greatest DJ...DJ Mike!

If you are looking for a fun, energetic, and downright awesome DJ for your wedding, party, or any event... DJ Mike is the one for you! I used DJ Mike for my wedding and was very pleased with his level ... Read more of service. He got my wedding guest up on their feet dancing the night away. He knows how to read a crowd and selects music that keeps them on the dance floor! I had a blast and my guest had so much fun thanks to DJ Mike!!! Another reason I loved DJ Mike is that he provides you an online system that allows you to request songs and create a timeline for the event. This helped me stay on time and be organized for my big day! DJ Mike is reliable and trustworthy. He arrived on time and stayed until the event was over. He plays great music and is very professional. I am the type of person that does extensive research before committing to a vendor. DJ Mike had amazing reviews and he sure did live up to them! He was simply the BEST! Check out his Facebook page or contact him now to get more information....trust me you don't want to miss out on having him as your DJ!

Emily
Emily

Married on 07/13/2019

Outstanding, Remarkable, Phenomenal

You better book Mike! You will have a very smooth wedding with this incredible man. He makes you feel comfortable and at ease throughout your whole wedding day. We hired him as our DJ, but he also ... Read more became a great friend. Rate 100⭐️/10 !!! Give this outgoing man a BiiiiG tip because he deserves it for his extraordinary professionalism.

M
Michelle Asbury

Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding DJ

Mike was awesome! He knew the right music to play with our wedding crowd, and got the people going! When we first met with him we, he was professional and made us feel comfortable, we couldn’t wait to ... Read more work with him. He also has his own lights that made the venue look awesome! Would highly recommend him, and would use him again in the future.