Raise the Roof Entertainment LLC

Cleveland, OH · View map · Visit website

About Raise the Roof Entertainment LLC

Raise the Roof Entertainment is an event production group based in Cleveland, Ohio, DJs are all about making your wedding day fun and unforgettable! The team offers many services for your special day including DJ and videography services. The company is an unique source for your entertainment needs. They provide services for over 300 events each year.

Experience
Rob and Jen Kall are the masterminds behind Raise the Roof Entertainment, which was founded in 2001. The two Cleveland natives have over 20 years of combined event and entertainment experience. Plus, the unique team brings together many different elements, so you'd be surprised all they can offer!

Raise the Roof Entertainment works closely with every couple to design a customized package. Their range of entertainment services include:

• Experienced DJs
  • State-of-the-art equipment
  • Liability Insurance
  • "Do Not Play" List
  • Karaoke

Other Services
In addition to the above DJ offerings,

Raise the Roof Entertainment provides a variety of creative services. These services include:

• Disco ball
  • Projector with personalized monogram
  • Flat screens for photo/video presentation
  • Photo novelties (photo booth, green screen, or a GIF photo experience)
  • Uplighting

L
Featured
Laura

Married on 05/26/2018

Raise the Roof is honestly what made my wedding so amazing. I had Rob Kall as the MC and Zach Fiest as the DJ and they were both AWESOME! It was an incredibly easy process working with them up until ... Read more the wedding, I was an out-of-town bride and they were very accommodating and worked around my schedule. Since I was coming from out of town and had a lot going on when I finally got in town for the wedding, I had forgotten to pick out some songs for certain parts of the wedding and they took care of it for me. On the day of, Rob kept checking in and helping me out with what's up next, where to stand for the best lighting on the dance floor, making sure my husband and I were making good progress on our rounds through all the tables, etc. Both Zach and Rob did an amazing job of keeping people on the dance floor literally the entire night. When someone requested a song that they noticed would cause people to sit down they would immediately switch it up and get everyone back on the floor. When certain genres were requested that they knew would cause people to want to sit down (polka and EDM) they consulted me and my groom before deciding to not go through with those requests. I would HIGHLY recommend Raise the Roof to anyone getting married in the Cleveland area. They took a huge weight off my shoulders and helped me just have fun instead of feeling stressed about if people are enjoying my wedding or not, and I am so incredibly thankful for that.

J
Jamie Starr

Married on 12/15/2018

RTR entertainment is everything you could ask for!

Rob took a ton of stress off us by having great suggestions, taking our ideas and seamlessly intertwining the two. Perfect sound during the ceremony and a dance floor that was energized all night. Our ... Read more guests were raving weeks after about how much fun our wedding was. RTR was definitely a major reason for that. They also have a ton of equipment and great staff to make every last detail perfect!

Trevor
Trevor Pollack

Married on 10/21/2018

Great service from Zach and Jeff at RTR

My husband and I originally planned to not have dancing at our wedding. Then we changed our minds--about five weeks before the event. We're very happy we ended up engaging Raise the Roof (RTR), ... Read more specifically Zach and Jeff. They were super easy to work with, did a great job, and were just really nice guys! Our guests danced nonstop for more than two hours.