Raising Cain

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Raising Cain

Raising Cain is a group of experienced musicians based out of Denver, Colorado. Together their team works to provide upbeat and exciting entertainment that will keep your wedding guests on the dance floor. Each of their musicians are veterans in the music industry and have earned high prominence in the Denver area as solo artists, studio session players and producers. Whatever your music tastes, Raising Cain plays it all...with excellence!

Whether you’re looking for elegant ceremony music or tunes to accompany a lively reception, Raising Cain will design their services to fit your needs. Their services include:

• Sound/PA system

R
    Featured
    Ronni

Married on 10/07/2017

Raising Cain was the absolute perfect band for our high altitude wedding. Their professionalism, energy, talent, music selections and vibe were off the charts. Having never seen them in person, I was ... Read more anxious they wouldn't be good because the video clips on line really don't do them justice. However, they were absolutely awesome and hiring them is a bonified, iron clad assurance that your party will go down in history as the best! You will not go wrong with this band.

Dave
    Dave Harwood

Married on 07/13/2019

Hire Raisin Cain is a great dance band!

Raising Cain was fantastic, they really made our daughter’s wedding a great event. The energy of the band, their music selections, created an energy at our wedding that made everyone get out on the ... Read more dance floor and never leave! I have had multiple attendees tell me that your band was the best wedding band they’d ever heard. Once the dancing started after dinner, the dance floor was packed all night. I give them my highest recommendation!

K
    Kay Nichols

Married on 06/08/2019

Raising Cain: Best Wedding Band Ever!

For anyone who has ever faced the challenge of organizing a destination wedding, the prospect of hiring a band sight unseen is indeed a daunting job. I should not have worried, because Raining Cain ... Read more was the best band that I have ever heard. I assure you that is not an exaggeration. Not only was the music spectacular, but their ability to interact with the wedding party kept everyone up dancing all night long! I have been attending weddings and other events for many years, and Raising Cain is without a doubt the best band I have ever heard. All of our friends agreed with me and stated that they couldn't believe the calibre of the music and the interaction with the crowd! Do not hesitate to hire this band. You won't be disappointed! Worth every penny!!!