Raising Our Bar

Nampa, Idaho · View map

About Raising Our Bar

Welcome to Raising Our Bar! We are striving to create a unique and personalized experience unlike any other here at Raising Our Bar. We know planning a wedding can leave couples feeling stressed over every detail, especially when you may not have had the task of planning such a large event with so many faces before. You will find our pricing structure different than most, but we are confident our prices and quality are competitive and usually more affordable than others.

Our packages ensure that your guests have a variety of options throughout the evening and are responsibly served. Let us get to know you and your guests and do the work of creating the perfect menu with the right amount of each variety for you! Please note that all standard packages include two beer options, two wine options, cups, napkins, ice, as well as, soda, and bar staff. This helps our clients solidify all their beverage needs with one great service. Wine and beer selections can be customized and premier options are available at additional costs. We also have the pleasure of working alongside many couples to create custom cocktails that are all your own!

I look forward to being a part of the most romantic, memorable day of your lives!

Cheers!

15 Reviews for Raising Our Bar

15 Raising Our Bar Reviews

A
Alan Turpin

Married on 04/05/2019

Awesome Experience!

Excellent service and communication from start to finish. Helped make it a great night for all. Thank you! Read more Excellent service and communication from start to finish. Helped make it a great night for all. Thank you!!

D
Deb

Event date: 06/13/2018

Fantastic people to work with! Showed up and set up early, professional and great with my guests. Read more Fantastic people to work with! Showed up and set up early, professional and great with my guests.

K
Kaylene

Married on 06/08/2018

Emily was so great and made us feel like she was honestly excited for our big day, without even knowing us! She made us feel important and did such a great job. Emily personally walked me a drink when ... Read more she saw that I was the only empty handed one and my bridesmaids were messing with my dress. I would definitely recommend them and her!