RAK Photobooths

North Ridgeville, OH · View map · Visit website

About RAK Photobooths

RAK Photobooths is a fun-filled photobooth service based North Ridgeville, Ohio. They pride themselves on making your wedding extra special with their photobooths and assorted props. Their attendants are very friendly and accomodating, because they want both you and your guests to have fun on your big day as well. With excellent service, RAK Photobooths will make your smile a mile long on your wedding day.

RAK Photobooths will accommodate you by adjusting camera height as well as personalizing photographs, so that the photobooth perfectly fulfills your vision. The kind folks at RAK Photobooths will make sure you smile on and off camera on your special day. Additional services include:

• Clean up

Gerald
Gerald M.

Married on 06/22/2019

So Much Fun!!

We booked 5 days before our party and am glad we did! The guy came in and was flexible, courteous and very professional. Encouraged people to take photos and helped with poses and props. Everyone had ... Read more had a great time! One of the best parts of our party! Will book again!!

M
Meredith

Married on 06/15/2019

RAK Photobooths saved the day!

Two weeks before our wedding I frantically was looking photo booth with a very tiny budget because I had been scammed by another photo booth vendor. Ryan of RAK Photobooths saved the day by agreeing ... Read more to do our wedding. His team was incredibly professional and our guests were thrilled to have photos to take home with them. They also provided us with a very nice keepsake book of all the photos taken in the booth where our guests could write us a little message. Thanks Ryan and team!

D
Dawn Teece

Married on 04/13/2019

Outstanding

Ryan and his crew were simply amazing.. My daughters wedding was perfect and they added the final touch with the photo booth. Professional, respectful and enjoyable. I would highly recommend them! ... Read more Ryan and his crew were simply amazing.. My daughters wedding was perfect and they added the final touch with the photo booth. Professional, respectful and enjoyable. I would highly recommend them!!!!!