Ralph Brennan Catering & Events

New Orleans, LA · View map · Visit website

About Ralph Brennan Catering & Events

For over thirty years, Ralph Brennan and his dedicated team have catered the meals and events that celebrate the moments of your life. Providing full-service custom catering for events large and small, we tailor our services to enhance your palate, theme, and budget.

3 Reviews for Ralph Brennan Catering & Events

3 Ralph Brennan Catering & Events Reviews

Blake
Featured
Blake

Married on 04/20/2013

For my April wedding, food was one of the more important items on my list. I wanted everyone to enjoy a nice meal within my budget, and although New Orleans is well known for its fabulous dining, I ... Read more just couldn’t find the right caterer. My fiancé and I had tastings and meetings with every big caterer in the city, but all had failed to live up to my expectations - until my cousin recommended Ralph Brennan’s Catering. The cheerful and responsive staff members (and especially the catering manager Melissa Ursin) were so helpful! We worked around food choices and prices until I got to a comfortable spot, and everyone enjoyed the amazing food! We had to many compliments on the delicious meal during the wedding, the staff was professional and courteous, and I couldn’t be happier with my choice! I highly recommend Ralph Brennan’s Catering for an excellent overall experience to anyone getting married in New Orleans. Five stars all the way!!

R
Rebekah Steadman

Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful!

Rachel and Melissa were both a delight to work with! Very easy communication and prompt responses! I received so many compliments on our wedding food as well. Highly recommend! Read more Rachel and Melissa were both a delight to work with! Very easy communication and prompt responses! I received so many compliments on our wedding food as well. Highly recommend!

E
Erin

Married on 10/18/2014

We loved the professionalism and energy from Jennifer Monnerjahn at Ralph Brennan Catering and Events. Jennifer worked closely with us to craft the perfect meal for our reception that would highlight ... Read more everything we love about New Orleans cuisine from having local ingredients to Jonathan‘s favorite bourbon.

Ralph Brennan Catering & Events FAQ