Ranch of the Saints

Jones, OK · View map · Visit website

About Ranch of the Saints

Ranch of the Saints is an historic wedding venue in Jones, Oklahoma. The ranch is nestled in a 90-acre forest, 18 miles northeast of Downtown Oklahoma City. The venue features a canopy of 100-year-old oak trees and old barns, which give it a rustic appeal. The giant swing set near the patio is a great photo shoot location for couples.

Facilities and Capacity
Ranch of the Saints can host up to 500 guests. The venue offers covered and uncovered outdoor settings for wedding events. It features a 90-year-old flagstone patio and a bar with a fireplace and sparkling lights. Moreover, a cedar pavilion at the venue offers a lovely backdrop for ceremonies and photographs. The venue also has an outdoor kitchen that can be used by external caterers.

Ranch of the Saints offers various wedding packages. Couples are also offered a complementary bridal or engagement session at the venue. The venue offers a variety of décor items that can be used by couples to customize decorations. Services offered include:

• Bridal suite
  • Groom’s suite
  • Décor room
  • Clean up
  • Set up
  • Outside vendors
  • Two golf carts with drivers to chauffeur guests
  • Tables and chairs
  • Linens
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking

History
The venue was founded as El Rancho del Santos, which translates to Ranch of the Saints, in 1937 by Glen A. St. Clair "Saint." Over the years, it fell into disrepair, but found a new lease on life in 2005, when Glen StClair Jr and his family moved to Oklahoma from Arizona and called it home. In 2013 the Ranch of the Saints was born as a wedding venue.

19 Reviews for Ranch of the Saints

19 Ranch of the Saints Reviews

Lindsey
Featured
Lindsey

Married on 04/23/2016

THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE YOUR WEDDING! Seriously, do it! It is the most amazing place for a laid back, rustic, outdoor wedding! The women who own this business are the nicest and most helpful people. ... Read more So completely laid back and willing to do basically whatever you want for your perfect day!! There were there for me every step of the way, making sure we had everything done that needed to be done. They are so generous and even let me use the venue for my bridal shoot, and of course the rehearsal dinner! I could not be more pleased with how my day turned out. The flagstone bar area, cedar pavilion, and swing set from the early 1900's were SUCH a hit with everyone. Even the adults had a blast on the swing set! I am so so happy I chose Ranch of the Saints for my wedding. I cannot put into words how much fun we had throughout the entire day, (even the setting up was fun). SO many decorations they have in stock for you to use and they even have the option for tarps on the pavilion if the weather got bad or you just wanted it up. Overall amazing place and even more amazing people, you will not be disappointed with The Ranch!

Ann
Ann Forbes

Married on 04/27/2019

Gorgeous venue!

The ladies at Ranch of the Saints were absolutely amazing to work with. They listened to what we visioned and made it happen. The venue was breath taking and stunning. There were so many places to ... Read more take amazing pictures too!! I would highly recommend Ranch of the Saints for your next special event!!

Amy
Amy

Married on 04/28/2018

I don't even know where to begin! Our wedding was everything we imagined thanks to the St. Clair's! I can't say enough how amazing they were and how gorgeous the venue is. From the day we fell in love ... Read more love with the place and booked, Ashley was beyond amazing! They make you feel like part of the family and are so laid back! Being able to use whatever we want from the decor room was so great! They pretty much have anything you would ever need to decorate! They know what they're doing and you can definitely tell they love what they do. Our day was perfect and stress free!