Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch

Fischer, TX · View map · Visit website

About Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch

Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch is a country wedding venue located in Fischer, Texas. As this ranch is situated an hour away from the big cities of Austin and San Antonio, it provides couples with a rustic and romantic escape where they can exchange their vows. The ranch rests on 50 sprawling acres right near the “Devil’s Backbone.” Rolling hills surround the venue along with ridges and valleys. A mother-and-daughter team runs the venue and only host one wedding on the property per week. This allows them to fully focus on the couple and their needs and give them the personalized attention they deserve. With the team’s hospitality and the gorgeous natural views surrounding you, your ceremony and reception will be unforgettable in this hill country site.

Facilities and Capacity
Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch was designed in a Spanish mission-style hacienda. Stone and wood touches make up the exterior adding warmth and charm. The hacienda features 4,000 square feet of space. Depending on your needs and style, you can host your wedding either indoors or in one of the covered or uncovered outdoor sites. Outdoors, there is a 5,000-square-foot Event Pavilion that can comfortably accommodate up to 200 of your loved ones. Other available outdoor covered sites include the Wedding Tent and the Pool Pavillion. There are other romantic sites scattered all throughout the property such as the Arbor, which is a vine-covered walkway, and the Grove, which is a large lavender field and olive grove.

When you host your wedding ceremony and reception at the Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch, you will be provided with plenty of chairs, dining and banquet tables, fire pits, and more. Additionally, your wedding party will be able to enjoy a six-passenger golf cart and driver on your big day for easy access to the different sites on property. The team wants to ensure your big day runs smoothly so they also offer services such as set up and more.

Accommodations
After the wedding is over, accommodations can be made. Continuing your stay at the ranch allows you to further explore the stunning grounds and also be able to enjoy the amenities ranging from the swimming pool to the available entertainment options.

79 Reviews for Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch

79 Rancho Mirando Luxury Guest Ranch Reviews

S
Featured
savannah

Married on 03/17/2017

Rancho Mirando gave us the wedding of our dreams. What first attracted us to the Ranch was the breathtaking views and stunning architecture, but what truly made us fall in love with it, was the ... Read more incredible feeling we got every time we were there. The Ranch truly has a magic about it that creates an atmosphere of calmness and peace. The venue was the most important part to me while planning because I wanted to create the right atmosphere with the right vibe for our wedding day. I can truly say we all felt at home there the entire day. And I haven't even mentioned the best part - LESLIE. She is seriously a wedding angel to work with from start to finish!!! I knew nothing about weddings and was the most indecisive bride and she guided me throughout the whole process. She is a miracle worker and knows every in and out there is about weddings. Not to mention, she is just a really cool, down to earth, real person who will tell you exactly like it is - what every bride needs. Donna does rentals and florals and with our very modest budget, she made our wedding look like it belongs on the front cover of a magazine! Donna and Leslie felt like family and made the whole process so much easier and less overwhelming but they really go above and beyond on your wedding day! The whole day was executed seamlessly. Leslie takes care of every last detail and need of the bride and groom, family, guests, the staff - It is truly amazing what she does and how good she is at her job. So many of my guests after the wedding came to me in amazement with compliments on how well Leslie ran the show. You need someone there like her that is going to keep things on schedule and to direct guests/provide for them so you and the groom aren't burdened all day and can actually enjoy your wedding and that is what she did for us! I will be forever grateful to Leslie, Donna, and everyone at Rancho Mirando for giving us the wedding of our dreams with such incredible, beautiful memories!

L
Lucinda Pritchard

Married on 03/16/2019

Wonderful place for a beautiful wedding

We could not have wanted a more beautiful place for our daughter's wedding. Donna and Leslie did everything in their power to make sure our daughter's special day was truly special. Would highly, ... Read more highly recommend having your wedding at here.

D
Diane Obrien

Married on 10/20/2018

My nieces wedding

What an amazing place to have a wedding or any other event. The ranch and the owners are more then accomidating. Lesley was my nieces wedding planner she was great. The views were breath taking and ... Read more the venue has everything you could want to have your special day. I am so happy I was part of such a memeorable day and weekend.