Randy Jackson Photography

Smartville, CA · View map

About Randy Jackson Photography

I have been photographing weddings for over 20 years, and I can tell you now, each wedding has been so unique and special. That's one of the things that I love about my job. No two weddings are the same. I love being able to capture and document all the details and hard work that has gone into each wedding. The most rewarding part for me is working with the bride and groom. Establishing a friendship with each of my clients has been huge for my business. I've been told that having that friendship established before the wedding has made the wedding day so much more relaxed and ejoyable for the couple.

It's important to me that my clients have an amazing experience with me and when all is said and done, are telling all their friends about me.

If having a great time and getting amazing photos of your wedding day is important to you, I would love to chat more with you to hear about your awesome plans for your wedding day. Please call me at 530.272.2115 or email at Randy@RandyJacksonPhotography.com. I can't wait to meet you!

I serve Lake Tahoe Weddings, Truckee Weddings, Reno Weddings, Nevada City Weddings, Nevada County Weddings, Auburn Weddings, Sacramento Weddings and Destination Weddings. Don't see your area listed? No problem. Just give me a call and we'll chat about all the legistics! I love to travel!

11 Reviews for Randy Jackson Photography

11 Randy Jackson Photography Reviews

C
Cathy

Married on 11/23/2014

I can't say enough about our positive experience with Randy. This was the second marriage for both of us and we didn't want all the bells and whistles of our first weddings. Randy was creative, ... Read more flexible and a delight to work with before, during and after the ceremony. He'll travel anywhere! We are so pleased with our photos - in fact, we are having a hard time choosing our prints because we love them all. Tom and I highly recommend Randy Jackson Photogaphy!

H
Hannah

Married on 08/16/2014

Randy and his assistant were amazing. Me and my fiancé went with the "Grande" collection and we couldn't be happier! The complimentary engagement session was so nice and relaxing plus it gave my ... Read more camera shy man a chance to get comfortable for the big day which translated over to camera shy grooms men. He was so flexible, relaxed and professional, especially considering all the little things that kept putting the wedding behind! The pictures are amazing and truly captured everything that we want to remember from our special day!

User4400908