Rania Marie Photography

Windermere, FL · View map · Visit website

About Rania Marie Photography

Rania Marie Photography is a wedding photographer in Windermere, Florida. With a degree in Digital Media from UCF, Rania has a passion for photography. She strives to capture the most genuine moments. For couples who want a professional photographer, but one who does not intrude too heavily on their day, Rania Marie Photography is the photographer for them.

Rania Marie Photography uses contemporary, film, natural, photojournalistic, traditional and vintage photography styles to capture beautiful candid and romantic moments. The photographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours

J
    Featured
    Jennifer

Married on 12/30/2017

We are so grateful to Rania for being a part of our wedding day! Not only was she accommodating, welcoming and excited for us when we called to inquire about photographing our elopement scheduled 2.5 ... Read more weeks later, but she was also a wonderful member of our intimate wedding celebration. Rania's professional recommendations on lighting and location helped us plan the schedule for the day and led us to the perfect ceremony site. She also approached everything with calmness and flexibility (which was ideal when my nephew was born the morning of the wedding, slightly changing our ceremony time and transportation plans). In the end, our photos are stunning. She captured both the beauty of our surroundings and the emotion of the day. We loved working with Rania and recommend her to everyone!

M
    Marycarmen

Married on 02/07/2019

Rania was amazing! I had to reschedule my shoot and she completely understood. The pictures came out great! I will definitely recommend! Read more Rania was amazing! I had to reschedule my shoot and she completely understood. The pictures came out great! I will definitely recommend!

Katlyn
    Katlyn

Married on 11/03/2018

Just amazing!!!

Raina was just amazing! She was down for anything and captured every moment of our event perfectly. I loved working with her and appreciate how willing she was to help out in any way possible. She ... Read more was also fun to talk to during the preparation phase and most of all, our images were beautiful!!! She even took the time to edit any images we asked her to and her price was reasonable. I hope to be able to have her photograph memories in our future!!!!