Rania's Catering

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Rania's Catering

Rania's Catering is a wedding catering company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Their professional team of chefs will prepare your menu on site, all with local and organic ingredients from neighboring farms. They also have an in-house pastry department that will design and make the wedding cake of your dreams. Owner Rania will personally handle every detail, from the staff and menu to the rentals and event planning, ensuring that every wish you have for your wedding day is fulfilled!

Cuisine
Rania's Catering offers many serving style options for catering your wedding, including buffet, cocktail reception, family style, hors d'oeuvres, plated and stations. They also offer many different cuisine styles, including:

• American
  • Southwestern
  • Spanish
  • Thai

Venues They Work With
Rania's Catering works with many different wedding venues in the Pittsburgh area. These venues include:

• Armstrong Farms

J
Featured
jacqueline

Married on 09/21/2018

Wow where do I start?! Rania's Catering went above and beyond our expectations throughout the entire process. Rania and her staff are extremely talented and detail oriented from planning to executing ... Read more your dream wedding. My husband and I had many specific and often last minute requests that she handled with ease and provided us so many options to choose from. Rania herself is a true culinary artist when it comes to flavor profiles, plating, and making sure the last bite is as good as the first. Our cocktail hour featured a Tuscan table with charcuterie, stuffed peppers, and a bruschetta bar, which our guests still rave about. Dinner included a filet, crab cake, and butternut squash ravioli, all three options I would gladly eat again and again( also expressed by our guests). She has exceptional professionalism and talent for executing catering and events, which was a huge help to us as we were planning our wedding mostly ourselves. I cannot express enough how happy we were with the level of service we received & the friendliness of her staff. Rania's catering is truly the best & I will definitely be using her services again in the future.

C
Chelsea Ashe

Getting married on 08/24/2019

Bride (wedding)

Rania & her staff were amazing Read more Rania & her staff were amazing

H
Heather

Married on 06/22/2019

Not only was the food fantastic, the staff and service are second to none. "This dinner is amazing" was a direct quote from the father of the bride! They ran a seamless show behind the scenes. It's ... Read more It's so rare I get to work with such a great team. Plus, they are FUN! I really hope we get to work together in the future!