Raphael's Flowers & Gifts Company

Makati City · View map

About Raphael's Flowers & Gifts Company

Raphael’s Flowers & Gifts Company is a gift and flower shop strategically situated in Makati that offers online delivery. Send unique gifts and fresh flowers to your special someone whether they are located in Metro Manila or anywhere in the Philippines.

3 Reviews for Raphael's Flowers & Gifts Company

3 Raphael's Flowers & Gifts Company Reviews

Patrick
Patrick Garde

Married on 02/11/2017

Perfect Wedding Florist

Raphael's Gifts arranged our wedding flowers. The flowers arrived in perfect condition & bloomed beautifully for our wedding. Read more Raphael's Gifts arranged our wedding flowers. The flowers arrived in perfect condition & bloomed beautifully for our wedding.

E
Elly Shinica

Married on 07/30/2016

I've ordered flowers here a couple of times and I must say that their service is promising. There's so many great arrangements to choose from and delivery has always been prompt. Staff is helpful and ... Read more and welcoming. Will definitely keep ordering from them.

L
Lord

Married on 09/11/2010

0.5

The flowers that I ordered for my wife for Valentine's Day did not arrive. I was unable to contact anyone at any of the five phone numbers or the e-mail address that I got from their website. Read more The flowers that I ordered for my wife for Valentine's Day did not arrive. I was unable to contact anyone at any of the five phone numbers or the e-mail address that I got from their website.

Raphael's Flowers & Gifts Company FAQ