Rare Bird Beauties

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Rare Bird Beauties

Rare Bird Beauties provides hair and makeup services in Chicago. Driven by the motto “it’s hard to miss a Rare Bird Beauty,” the team delivers on-site luxury styling services for all your glam needs.

Experience
The owner of the company, Jennifer Beyers, is a naturalist with years of experience leading salon services. She left her corporate career to pursue a life in beauty and make a real impact in the happiness that others feel. She is a licensed cosmetologist and continues to receive extensive training to stay ahead of the curve. The team at Rare Bird is a group of professional special event makeup artists and hairstylists.

Rare Bird Beauties offers high-quality service options to each couple. Both hair and makeup services are available. Brides can also receive a consultation at any time. Some of the hair and makeup services available include:

• Blowouts

C
Featured
Chelsea

Married on 05/20/2017

You envision your wedding look your entire engagement... At least. I'm one of those girls that thought about it since I started dating my (now) husband. I knew exactly what kind of styling I wanted, ... Read more so I scouted on Instagram for months. When Rare Bird Beauties popped up, I knew I found my team! Our trial went so well! It was like having your girlfriends do your make-up and hair. They asked about my husband, our life together, our story. There was a comfort during the trial I knew I would need on wedding day. They welcomed the minimal feedback I had, and I walked away knowing they understood my vision. Additionally, I trusted them to take care of my mom, mother-in-law, grandmother-in-law, and bridesmaids... all with clear visions of their own ;) Leading up to our wedding, the bridesmaids and crew made their hair and makeup selections (up/down styling, lashes, airbrush, etc). RBB put together a very comprehensive day-of schedule. Every 'i' was dotted and 't' crossed so the big day would be seamless. And seamless it was... they brought their own chairs, mirrors, extension cords, etc. They treated everyone with the same attentiveness they gave me. Everyone felt taken care of and felt beautiful! I can't describe the feeling of having all the different pieces of your wedding look come together... your dress, shoes, jewelry, the make-up and hairstyle you've selected. That day was filled with very obvious special moments, but I hadn't thought about that moment when you see yourself in the mirror for the first time. Rare Bird Beauties made my vision come to life. There aren't enough thank you's for their hard work and talent!

C
Cassie

Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful Stylized Makeup

Konstantine seemed to be able to read my mind on what makeup I wanted. We did a romantic winter wedding and he got my vibe right away and tailored my whole look with minimum guidance. The makeup was ... Read more light and I still looked like myself, my two big requirements. We had a long reception and makeup lasted the entire 12 hours I needed it to! Danielle did my hair and did a wonderful job despite me not being able to fully describe what I wanted. It was stylish and never too much. (Big or hairspray) Both are fun, delightful people. My grandmothers did hair and makeup with us and both were delighted by them. I have already referred rare bird to a friend!

Christina
Christina

Married on 02/01/2019

Beautiful Work, Easy to Work With

I would absolutely recommend Rare Bird Beauties after my experience with them. They were incredibly accommodating throughout the process, as I was not certain who I was including in hair/makeup or who ... Read more wanted to be included (I did not have a bridal party). They were happy to make any changes that were made even if it was last minute, such as adding people on or adding more services to the trial, such as my mother also doing her hair and makeup. The quality of their work speaks for itself and I would highly recommend checking out their website to see some of their looks. I could not have imagined myself looking better, and somehow they managed to do that as my hair and makeup day off was somehow more beautiful than my trial. Both Ioana and Jen were so easy to work with and made me feel very relaxed at both the trial and day off. I know everyone else who had their hair and makeup done had amazing things to say about them as well. I pretty much got exactly what I asked for and more. Rare Bird Beauties is worth every penny and more for their services. I couldn't be happier with them.