Rare Bird Beauties

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Rare Bird Beauties

Rare Bird Beauties provides hair and makeup services in Chicago. Driven by the motto “it’s hard to miss a Rare Bird Beauty,” the team delivers on-site luxury styling services for all your glam needs.

Experience
The owner of the company, Jennifer Beyers, is a naturalist with years of experience leading salon services. She left her corporate career to pursue a life in beauty and make a real impact in the happiness that others feel. She is a licensed cosmetologist and continues to receive extensive training to stay ahead of the curve. The team at Rare Bird is a group of professional special event makeup artists and hairstylists.

Rare Bird Beauties offers high-quality service options to each couple. Both hair and makeup services are available. Brides can also receive a consultation at any time. Some of the hair and makeup services available include:

• Blowouts

C
Featured
Chelsea

Married on 05/20/2017

You envision your wedding look your entire engagement... At least. I'm one of those girls that thought about it since I started dating my (now) husband. I knew exactly what kind of styling I wanted, ... Read more so I scouted on Instagram for months. When Rare Bird Beauties popped up, I knew I found my team! Our trial went so well! It was like having your girlfriends do your make-up and hair. They asked about my husband, our life together, our story. There was a comfort during the trial I knew I would need on wedding day. They welcomed the minimal feedback I had, and I walked away knowing they understood my vision. Additionally, I trusted them to take care of my mom, mother-in-law, grandmother-in-law, and bridesmaids... all with clear visions of their own ;) Leading up to our wedding, the bridesmaids and crew made their hair and makeup selections (up/down styling, lashes, airbrush, etc). RBB put together a very comprehensive day-of schedule. Every 'i' was dotted and 't' crossed so the big day would be seamless. And seamless it was... they brought their own chairs, mirrors, extension cords, etc. They treated everyone with the same attentiveness they gave me. Everyone felt taken care of and felt beautiful! I can't describe the feeling of having all the different pieces of your wedding look come together... your dress, shoes, jewelry, the make-up and hairstyle you've selected. That day was filled with very obvious special moments, but I hadn't thought about that moment when you see yourself in the mirror for the first time. Rare Bird Beauties made my vision come to life. There aren't enough thank you's for their hard work and talent!

Katie
Katie Walsh

Married on 08/10/2019

Stress-Free Wedding Morning!

I had Valerie for makeup and Danielle for hair for my 8/10/19 wedding and I have so many wonderful things to say about these artists, as well as this company! First of all, the professionalism is top ... Read more top notch. All of my logistics went through co-owner, Ioana. She is super responsive, accommodating, and organized. She even texted me the night before my wedding to wish me well! How sweet is that?! My artists, Valerie and Danielle, helped to make the morning go by so smoothly. I got to just hang out with my bridesmaids and take some time to enjoy everyone's company. Both ladies worked quickly and efficiently and were just all around very sweet and great to be around. I used to hate having my makeup done by other people, but I knew I wanted a professional for my wedding day. Now, I don't think I will ever be satisfied with how I do my own makeup! Valerie did a beautiful job on me and all the girls, and it lasted all day! Her color choices were so flattering! To the contrary, I never do my hair, but it is extremely rare to find someone who can make mine stay in place. This was no issue with Danielle. Not only did she create something beautiful from my inspiration pictures, but it stayed in place all day! My mom and bridesmaids looked stunning as well! The work of my artists truly tied together my wedding day look and really made me feel like a bride! Thank you!

Caitlin
Caitlin Delaney

Married on 06/29/2019

Highly recommend RBB!

I never like getting my hair & make-up done, so Jen & Ioana had their work cut out for them, and they 110% delivered! Day of, I last minute decided to change hair & make-up, and Ioana & Jen were ... Read more incredibly great accommodating. I also had a last-minute addition to the schedule, and it was so easy to work with them to get my SIL on the schedule. Overall, I definitely recommend RBB -- they helped to make the day special & fun, were incredibly easy to work with, very flexible, and super talented!