Rare Form Band LLC

Boston, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Rare Form Band LLC

Rare Form Band LLC is a professional, eight-piece band based out of Boston, Massachusetts. Mike and Gigi are the two talented lead vocalists whose goal is to capture the vibe of the original singers. They're accompanied by a saxophone, trumpet, keyboards, guitar, bass and drums. Rare Form Band LLC is a charismatic band that is skilled in a variety of musical genres that span multiple decades.

Experience
This dynamic band has been a part of the Boston wedding industry for over 22 years. They've won WeddingWire’s Couples’ Choice Award several years in a row. Rare Form Band LLC will learn any song you want. They guarantee a quality live performance for every wedding they perform at.

This award-winning band will provide music for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. They'll also provide music during breaks. Additional services include:

• MC
  • Learning new songs
  • Sample music
  • Travel costs
  • Instrumentals
  • Vocals

Other Services
In addition to providing music for your wedding, Rare Form Band LLC will also perform at your rehearsal dinner. Additional services include:

• Lighting

M
Featured
Michael Ragone

Married on 01/12/2019

Rare From was Awesome at our Wedding!

Rare Form was absolutely amazing at our wedding. I had all my friends and family coming up to us after the wedding telling us how awesome they were throughout the entire night. It was a dance party ... Read more we'll never forget! Their wide assortment of music is uncanny. I strongly recommend them!!!!

S
Steve

Married on 06/29/2019

The manager was always great about reaching out to me. I couldn’t commit right away but she was always respectful of that. She would reach out consistently without being overbearing which I ... Read more appreciated. The band in incredible! We were at a wedding, heard them, and knew that we wanted them to play at our wedding! The best there is!

Victoria
Victoria

Married on 06/15/2019

Unforgettable! Thank you rare form!

There. Are. No words. Rare Form was hands down the best wedding decision we made. Our wedding was June 15th at the West Dennis Yacht Club. Rare Form made our day spectacular. The dance floor was ... Read more packed. All. Night. They had our guests on the dance floor in between courses. Our guests continue to rave about how amazing they were and how they were blown away by not only how great they sounded but the song selection as well. Which leads me to my next point.. how accommodating and flexible Steve and the band were to our asks for the day. For example I kindly (very kindly) asked the band to play a good amount of songs that weren't on their list. I thought for sure they'd maybe learn a couple of our special dance songs and play the recording of others during breaks, but oh no. Song after song I requested - the band LEARNED, PLAYED AND ROCKED and my jaw was on the floor constantly. I was blown away song after song smiling from ear to ear. For one song, Steve handed me a mic and I jammed with Mike to Billy Joel- an experience I (and our guests) will never ever forget. Steve is an incredible MC and the day flowed perfectly because of his attentiveness to our requests and skill. My day of coordinator commented that Rare Form is one of the best, most pleasant bands she’s worked with in all her years of doing this. Donna, the Band Manager, is the sweetest most incredible human and so easy to communicate with- she made the planning process a breeze. If you’re looking for a band for your big day look no further, Rare Form is it. To Donna, Steve, Gigi, Mike, Jon, Steve, Jon, and Carl- we can’t thank you enough for making our wedding day one we’ll never forget- we hope to see you all play again soon! Love the new Mr. & Mrs. Marzo (Victoria & Stephen)