Raspberry Bouquets

Zionsville, IN · View map

About Raspberry Bouquets

Raspberry Bouquets provides chic floral designs to any wedding or event. We are dedicated to bringing a unique perspective to each client's event, doing our part to make your day memorable and stress free. Moreover, we also understand the constraints of your budget - our ultimate goal is to provide elegant flowers for less.

Most girls dream of their wedding when they are teenagers. As the daughter of a florist, our designer and lead consultant Noelle has the all the tools at her fingertips to plan the perfect wedding. Spending her teen years delivering flowers, talking to brides at shows and assisting the bridal party in corsage pinning, Noelle developed a passion for helping people live the day of their dreams.

With more than 10 years of experience in various facets of the wedding and event planning industry, Noelle's attention to detail and drive to concoct a fun party is only matched by her vibrant attitude and creative nature.

Contact Noelle to discuss how she can help you bring your dream wedding to fruition without breaking your bank.

Schedule

3 Reviews for Raspberry Bouquets

3 Raspberry Bouquets Reviews

User5164067

2+ years ago

Noelle was amazing! My flowers were perfect! I gave her the colors we were going with and let her run with her own ideas and it was the best decision I made. My bouquets were gorgeous- better than I ... Read more could have hoped for. She was affordable, professional and accommodating and I really couldn't have asked for better. I got tons of compliments and my flowers absolutely went with every part of my decor. I have been in multiple weddings and the bouquets are usually drooping by the time of the ceremony- especially on warmer days. Mine were perfect the whole night! Noelle knew only the colors of my bridesmaids dresses and the fact that we were getting married on a dock. She intuitively knew just what I wanted in my arrangements and I am still surprised and incredibly impressed with the quality and service I received. I am so thankful that I chose to go with Raspberry Bouquets. I can't recommend Noelle enough! -Shannon

User5164051

2+ years ago

When it came to flowers for me wedding, I really had no idea what I wanted. Noelle made it easy by offering suggestions based on my wedding theme, colors, and personal tastes. She was friendly and ... Read more easy to work with, and her service was timely and affordable. I highly recommend using Raspberry Bouquets for your wedding.

User5168434

2+ years ago

Noelle did an excellent job with the flowers for my wedding! I can't recommend her highly enough! I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, and she was great at helping guide me. The customer service was ... Read more excellent, and the flowers held up great on our wedding day, which was over 90 degrees and humid!

Raspberry Bouquets FAQ