Raspberry Plain Manor

Leesburg, VA · View map

About Raspberry Plain Manor

JOIN US FOR OUR OPEN HOUSE THIS COMING SUNDAY, JANUARY 13, 12PM-4PM! Meet us, meet vendors, see the venue set up for an event, grab pricing, etc.! No RSVP necessary!

Established in 1731, this property is enriched with history and aesthetic appeal with its classic colonial architecture and stunning countryside landscape. Raspberry Plain Manor, highly regarded as one of Northern Virginia's premier wedding venues has been hosting wedding receptions, ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, and corporate events since 1994 in Virginia's Hunt & Wine Country. It has been recognized for creating unique and memorable events that accommodate various styles from southern rustic to classical elegance. You can be sure an event of any kind at Raspberry Plain Manor, is guaranteed to be an event and an experience you will never forget! For the fastest response, please, feel free to email nicholas@galaCuisine.com with your estimated guest count and we'll send you over all the information you need!

68 Reviews for Raspberry Plain Manor

68 Raspberry Plain Manor Reviews

J
Jessica

Getting married on 01/03/2020

As a wedding planner, at times, I run into new and exciting challenges! Recently, I was hired to provide day-of coordination services for a couple that needed a venue change TWO DAYS before their ... Read more wedding! Raspberry Plain Manor, saved the day! Within minutes of me learning about the need for a new venue, I received a call from the RPM staff! They were able to accommodate everything the couple needed. I truly appreciated the help of Angela Han, Admin Coordinator. She made time in her very busy schedule to meet with me for a tour of the grounds. And on the day of the event, she and the RPM staff were available the entire day to assist with anything I needed. Thank you so much for all your help! I can't wait to work at this venue again! Couples, if you need a beautiful venue with great staff, look no further than Raspberry Plain Manor!

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 04/26/2019

Beautiful Venue!

My husband and I happened to get married on one of those days when the weather did not decide to cooperate... However, we knew we picked a gorgeous venue our family/friends would love regardless of ... Read more the weather. This location was everything my husband and I could have ever asked for. The space was incredible, the team was easy to work with and the food was delicious (despite being lukewarm about the food at our tasting, EVERYONE was raving about what we picked!) Every detail was beautiful and this venue can be the wedding space of your dreams! The pictures speak for themselves, beautiful ceremony, reception and portrait spaces! Thanks Raspberry Plain Manor!

S
Sandra

Married on 09/22/2018

Raspberry Plain Manor in Leesburg, Virginia was the perfect venue for our daughter’s September wedding. It was a gorgeous day and everything exceeded our expectations. The venue and surrounding vistas ... Read more frame an exquisite backdrop for a beautiful secluded wedding and reception. Everything from the delicious food to the attentive friendly staff made the wedding day flawless. Bahareh Riahi and her staff paid careful attention to every little detail hence making the manor warm and inviting. We have received numerous compliments from the guest about the venue, food and staff. I cannot thank this group of professionals enough for creating such an intimate atmosphere and making our daughter’s wedding one of the happiest days of our lives. Many thanks, Richard and Sandy