Rassasy Cakes

Santa Rosa, California · View map · Visit website

About Rassasy Cakes

Rassasy Cakes of Santa Rosa, California creates beautiful and scrumptious desserts for wedding celebrations. Chef Erin collaborates with every couple to design a cake that reflects their personality. You will appreciate the attentive service of Rassasy Cakes as they provide consultations, custom designs, private tastings, delivery and setup. Savor the day with specialty cake and desserts custom-made by Rassasy Cakes.

Experience
Chef Erin of Rassasy Cakes blends her experience of baking and art into every creation. Baking as a child and later pursuing a college degree in studio art both play a part in sculpting delicious cakes and desserts. Chef Erin earned a Baking and Pastry certificate following her time at the Culinary Institute of America at Greystone. She then refined her craft at Laguna Beach at Montage Resort and Spa, working in both the pastry shop and the high-end restaurant while working with acclaimed pastry chef, Richard Ruskell, and award-winning Chef, James Boyce.

Products Offered
The expertise of Rassasy Cakes is available to create cake pops, cakes, cookies, croquembouche, cupcakes, dessert buffet, groom’s cake and pastries. The dessert items are made of quality ingredients, including local ingredients and fresh fruit. Rassasy Cakes can accommodate gluten free, lactose free and vegan dietary needs.

24 Reviews for Rassasy Cakes

24 Rassasy Cakes Reviews

D
Featured
Devina Pierce

Married on 10/17/2018

SUCH amazing cakes

I contacted Erin to ask her to make a custom cake for me a few weeks before my event. Given that I was asking for an unusual design (based on a design I'd seen on a website somewhere else; I was ... Read more convinced that what was pictured there was a fake,) I was a little worried that no "real world" bakery would be able to produce something similar. What Erin baked for me was nothing short of perfection! Not only did it LOOK amazing, it tasted equally as good. I got so many compliments on my cake. I can't recommend Rassasy highly enough. If you choose Erin, you will NOT be disappointed!

Caitlyn
Caitlyn

Married on 06/15/2019

Stunningly Amazing Local Desserts

I found this bakery online after just looking for local bakeries! I can't praise Rassasy Cakes enough! We had a wonderful dessert bar and wedding cake! Erin is responsive and oh my gosh the desserts ... Read more were delicious! Everyone made sure their was no dessert left! She was timely and set up all the platters and everything! It was truly an honor to have Erin be apart of our big day! I highly recommend!

Holly
Holly

Married on 05/25/2019

The best experience and service we could’ve hoped for

Rassasy Cakes is THE BEST. We loved our cake and ate all the leftovers from the wedding right after we got home. The cake was SO good, and it looked beautiful. The best part though, was how ... Read more accommodating Erin was to us. We had originally gone with someone else for our cake... Big mistake. It ended up being a really bad experience so we asked Erin very last minute if there was any way she could still make our cake. She somehow was able to make time for us with two other things she already had booked on our wedding day, to still get our cake to the wedding at the exact time we wanted it. I can’t thank her enough for saving our wedding cake experience, it turned out to be one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding. I would recommend Rassasy Cakes to anyone wanting great service, a caring baker, and a beautiful and delicious cake.