Ravenwood Golf Club

Victor, NY · View map · Visit website

About Ravenwood Golf Club

Ravenwood Golf Club, an elegant wedding setting in Victor, New York, combines the best of indoor and outdoor wedding experiences with a manicured golf course and professional staff that focuses on making sure every detail of your wedding is coordinated to your specific tastes. Let their experienced event coordinators help make your wedding an event to remember!

Facilities and Capacity
Host your ceremony in the lush garden with a lighted waterfall, and then transition your party to the newly renovated Black Raven Banquet Room. Couples may host up to 250 guests in this room. This venue also offers a bridal suite.

Ceremony packages at Ravenwood Golf Club include complimentary transportation on the golf course, three bar options (open, cash or consumption), a personal event coordinator and access to decorations like centerpieces and votive candle holders at no additional cost. Services include:

• Cleanup
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
At Ravenwood Golf Club, you can design your custom menu from sample menus created by amazing chefs. Catering services at this venue include:

• Barware

B
Featured
Brenna

Married on 06/08/2013

We used Ravenwood for our reception in June and they were wonderful! We booked more than a year out and they were already pretty full--so I would suggest getting in there fast! So many of the places ... Read more in our area were your standard "banquet room" with wood paneling, low ceilings, and crappy lighting. I really wanted something open and breezy and Ravenwood's room was perfect! Two of four walls are all glass and one of them completely opens out onto the patio and it's fabulous! We worked with Jennifer, who was amazing. She listened and answered questions, we never felt rushed. She has a great sense of humor and really cares about what she does, so she really made it a pleasure to work with her. The day of the wedding, Jennifer was there making sure everything went to plan. I am dairy-free and so were two of my guests and the staff handled that beautifully. The food was outstanding (we did steak, pork, and chicken) and so many guests commented on the waitstaff's amazing service. Overall, Ravenwood did a great job and I would highly recommend them!

Erin
Erin

Married on 06/15/2019

Highly recommend Ravenwood!!

I cannot say enough great things about Ravenwood Golf Club! Jennifer helped us from start to finish with our wedding. She was the first person we met with and we knew instantly that Ravenwood was the ... Read more perfect place for our wedding. The staff members were so helpful. The venue and golf course are so beautiful! I highly recommend Ravenwood for any event needs especially weddings. It was so nice being able to explain my vision to Jennifer and her being able to pull it off. Everything exceeded our expectations and I love her attention to detail!! We’ve received so many compliments about how beautiful everything was and how great the service was.

Michelle
Michelle Bernardi Ture

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience

We could not have imagined a better venue for our special day. We wanted an indoor and outdoor option, as we are an outdoorsy couple- but also didn't want to worry about Rochester weather ruining our ... Read more day! Ravenwood is perfect for a romantic outdoor feel! Our guests loved having access to the patio and sitting by the course. Amber and her team did an amazing job from day one. She was extremely responsive, organized, and attentive. She exceeded our expectations! Everything came together so beautifully (better than I could have possibly imagined) and we continue to receive countless compliments from guests on how amazing the venue was. Cannot recommend enough!