Ravina Kumar Photography

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Ravina Kumar Photography

Ravina Kumar Photography is a professional wedding photography service based in Orlando, Florida. Ravina, the founder of this service, has more than four years of experience in the industry, capturing precious moments in a natural and candid way. Ravina is dedicated to the creation of authentic memories for you and your guests, encouraging you to allow your natural personality to shine through on your big day.

This Orlando-based photography service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an accurate understanding of your personal style and taste. Ravina Kumar Photography also aims to provide a convenient service for clients, allowing them to avail of additional hours, a second photographer, and a one-event-per-day policy. Ravina provides the following photography services:

• Engagement shoots

S
Sarah

Getting married on 11/12/2020

Ravina is the best!

Not only was so so fun so be around, but she literally killed it with our engagement pics! Totally recommend using her! Read more Not only was so so fun so be around, but she literally killed it with our engagement pics!! Totally recommend using her!

Eileen
Eileen

Married on 07/06/2019

Mrs Darryl Fowle

Ravina did a wonderful job working with my husband and I and our crazy families. The photos she took came out fantastic. Read more Ravina did a wonderful job working with my husband and I and our crazy families. The photos she took came out fantastic.

Elen
Elen

Married on 04/06/2019

Great talent

We truly adore Ravina. Shes fun to work with and very flexible. Most of my picture requests were taken professionaly. She is truly a great help of any event you will have. Read more We truly adore Ravina. Shes fun to work with and very flexible. Most of my picture requests were taken professionaly. She is truly a great help of any event you will have.