Ravishing Radish Catering

Seattle, Washington · View map

About Ravishing Radish Catering

Ravishing Radish Catering is a Seattle-based full-service caterer committed to making each event a success. For over 25 years, their creative and detail-oriented event planners have worked tirelessly to produce extraordinary events with amazing food, rentals, florals and bar service. Chef JoAnna and her culinary team create locally-inspired, hand-crafted menu items that meld flavor, beauty and function. Ravishing Radish Catering will work with you to bring your vision to life in everything from the food to the ambience and décor of your event.

Cuisine
Led by Chef JoAnna, Ravishing Radish Catering offers a fresh, yet experienced approach to their food. Their food is globally inspired, and menus can be customized based on personal preference and dietary needs. The caterer offera several food service styles to suite your event and budget, including hors d’oeuvres, stations, buffet dinners, family-style dinners and plated dinners.

51 Reviews for Ravishing Radish Catering

51 Ravishing Radish Catering Reviews

Molly
Molly

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Great Food and Staff!

Ravishing Radish swooped in and saved the day after we ended up having to cut ties with another catering company. From the start they were quick to reply to messages, detailed in their menu options ... Read more and asked us all the right questions to make sure our vision for food for our wedding was brought to life. They were all super friendly, knowledgeable, and professional and never had us worried they weren't going to deliver excellent food. We appreciate the accommodations that we asked for, and the way they went above and beyond will not be easily forgotten! Thank you!

Briana
Briana Cheek

Married on 08/31/2019

Outstanding service and food

RR helped make a stressful venue change easier by being so responsive and creative. We ended up catering our rehearsal dinner in Seattle with drop off service. The presentation, flavor and quality ... Read more were amazing! I can't wait for the opportunity to work with (and eat) with Ravishing Radish again.

Kathryn
Kathryn

Married on 06/29/2019

Impeccable Food & Drinks

I worked with Annalee from Ravishing Radish. The planning process was very easy. Annalee was receptive to my menu ideas, especially my French-Vietnamese inspired dishes. She was also helpful in ... Read more ensuring guests with food allergies or restrictions would be accommodated. I made specific dessert requests, and the chef pulled off the flavors beautifully. Something that stands out is the catering company wanted to get in touch with the restaurant that made a specific "whiskey cake," which my husband and I ate on our first date. They wanted to take that extra step to re-create it for us on our wedding day! Annalee also helped me come up with a lavender lemonade cocktail/mocktail for our lavender farm wedding, which was delicious! Good food was one of the wedding priorities, and Ravishing Radish exceeded expectations. We got many compliments from our guests!