RCBAudio - DJ

North Charleston, SC · View map

About RCBAudio - DJ

Your event is what is important! I am fortunate enough to love what I do and that is provide the full DJ Entertainment experience to couples as they celebrate their future. being the musical host at hundreds of weddings has given me the experience I need to help make your first celebration as husband and wife a memorable success! Let me be your Charleston Wedding DJ.

Your reception should be as smooth and stress free as possible. I am here to help with that. You will be working with me through the entire planning stage. I do not plan with you and then hand off the details to another DJ. I offer on-line planning tools to help you plan at your convenience! These planning tools cover your event from start finish: selecting songs for the important events; the order and names of the wedding party for the Grand Entrance; wedding and or reception timelines; you can even plan your guest lists.

What we provide to all our clients:

- Pre booking consultation (In-person, Phone or even Web Conference)

- Post booking consultation (normally 1 month prior to the event)

- Unlimited e-mail and phone consultations after booking

- 24/7 access to my complete suite of on-line planning tools (timelines, worksheets, music library, and more)!

- Complete sound support for the reception (ceremony is optional)

- Song recommendations dot eh key reception events ( http://www.rcbaudio.com/#!musiclibrary/cfvg)

- Excellent customer service and personal attention to all your music needs.

I also have several options to help enhance your event:

- Our exclusive enhancement our very popular LIVE SlideShow (only providers in the Charleston area)
( http://www.rcbaudio.com/#!live-slideshow/c1p1j)

- Dance Floor Lighting

- Venue Uplighting ( http://www.rcbaudio.com/#!lighting/c1pq9)

- Dance Floor Lighting ( http://www.rcbaudio.com/#!lighting/c1pq9)

- GOBO projection ( http://www.rcbaudio.com/#!lighting/c1pq9)

Be sure to check out our Deals section.

Contact me today and let me be the musical host for your important day!

At Your Service,

ron@rcbaudio.com

843-608-1766
www.rcbaudio.com

Read more about us in Charleston Wedding Row Magazine: http://www.theweddingrow.com/rcb-audio-vendor-spotlight/

#rcbaudio #rcbaudio_dj #idjcharleston

87 Reviews for RCBAudio - DJ

87 RCBAudio - DJ Reviews

L
Lauren Hirst

Married on 05/26/2019

Highly recommended!

Ron was amazing! He kept in touch for months before our event. He was professional and prompt. He was responsive to our guest's music requests and had our whole crowd on the dance floor! Highly ... Read more recommended!

Ashley Bliss
Ashley

Married on 05/18/2019

Great Music!!

Ron was great at our wedding on May 18th 2019! Picking music is harder than you think but Ron guided us through the process from day one. His online portal is easy to use as well. He gave us a great ... Read more variety of oldies to new music and even some in between from the high school haydays when NSYNC was popular. My crowd isn’t a dancing crowd but we were able to get some people moving!!"

Ashley
Ashley Gentry

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing DJ!

I loved everything from how efficient he is on making sure everything was in place for the wedding & all the music selections! I would definitely recommend! Read more I loved everything from how efficient he is on making sure everything was in place for the wedding & all the music selections! I would definitely recommend!!!