Rebecca Borg Photography

Downers Grove, IL · View map · Visit website

About Rebecca Borg Photography

Rebecca Borg Photography is a professional wedding photographer based in Downers Grove, Illinois. This wedding photographer applies her love for art and passion for seeking out beauty to her work as a wedding photographer. Rebecca Borg Photography works with both film and digital photography to capture all the raw, unedited moments of your special day on your behalf.

Rebecca Borg Photography offers her professional photography services for full wedding coverage. This photographer will take a photojournalistic approach to your wedding photography and will deliver all your images in a high resolution, digital format. Rebecca Borg Photography also offers her services for additional hours, multiple locations, and a second shooter. Additionally, this photographer also offers engagement shoots, boudoir shoots, and trash the dress shoots.

17 Reviews for Rebecca Borg Photography

17 Rebecca Borg Photography Reviews

P
Featured
Patti

Married on 01/10/2015

I just got my photos back from Rebecca Borg Photography and to say I'm in love would be an understatement. Becca was the first vendor we hired when we were first starting out on our wedding planning ... Read more journey. We actually didn't even talk to any other photographers. She met us for a bite to eat and we chatted for about an hour. My husband and I just liked her personality so much that we knew we wanted to hire her. I'm generally uncomfortable when getting my picture taken so I knew I needed someone who I was comfortable with. Becca and her husband Jason were the whole package. The day of my wedding was amazing. Becca gently guided me around the venue and took beyond gorgeous photos, all while keeping a super calm and happy demeanor. She was such a pleasure to work with - I really can't say enough good things about her. Did I mention the photos?? They are beautiful. She was able to capture all the moments that made our day special. I will cherish these photos for the rest of my life and I'm so glad I was able to work with Becca. I know I'll be knocking on her door again if I ever need to hire a professional photographer.

O
Olivia Doyle

Married on 06/29/2019

Truly Amazing!

My husband and I could not say enough about how wonderful Rebecca and her husband Jason are to work with! From our engagement session to our wedding day, Rebecca was so sweet, kind and so fun to work ... Read more with! Rebecca made our photo shoots a complete blast and definitely always made us smile! During our photo shoots Rebecca made us feel so calm and relaxed. All of our pictures turned out AMAZING and we were so happy with each and every one of them! We will forever smile when we look back at some of the most special moments of our life!

M
Madeline

Married on 07/16/2016

Becca made us so comfortable from the moment we met her, and we knew we had to hire her. She made two very awkward people relax in front of the camera, and the photographs turned out absolutely ... Read more beautiful. From start to finish her kindness (she stayed later than she needed to so we could dance to some of our favorite songs and still get our night shots in) and professionalism made us confident in our decision to hire her and her husband to photograph our wedding day. Would highly recommend her to any newlyweds looking for a down to earth and talented photographer for their wedding day!