Rebecca D Photography

Wilmington, OH · View map

About Rebecca D Photography

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my lil' Weddingwire space!

This planning process for your wedding is all about what matters to you. It is exciting to get creative with your details and exciting for me to photograph them. You make the wedding your own (hot pants and all) = let the photos fill in the details. My goal is to provide modern, fresh, authentic photography as candid photojournalism of your love story.

A little about me? My family is my world & I have a passion for art. Love to view it, listen to it, and create it. Art has always been a part of my life. My ultimate goal with photography is that is speaks with real genuine emotion. My job is to see the one of a kind moments, the intimate moments and capture them for you to look back on for the rest of your life.

Allow me to join you from hair and makeup to the last dance. I want to be there for you and look forward to hearin more about your wedding plans. Call or text 513-404-5613 email rebeccadanbury1@gmail.com.

9 Reviews for Rebecca D Photography

9 Rebecca D Photography Reviews

T
Tiffany

Married on 11/15/2014

Becky was referred to me by someone who used her (name not mentioned because I don’t know if I am able to). I looked her website up to view her style. Boom, everything I loved; Country, modern, warm, ... Read more the truth (and when I say truth I mean, she knows what she is doing; the truth to photography). I contacted Becky and she was thrilled to work with me. My husband and I decided to get engagement photos done by her also. I told her I wanted more of the country theme (my wedding was vintage so I wanted the same concept). By this time, I didn’t look at Becky as just a photographer; I looked at her like a friend. Only a friend can comprehend my image and bring it to life. She knew me enough to figure out what I wanted to see on film. After her hitting a homerun with our engagement session, I became very eager to be with her on my wedding.Not one time during my wedding day did I have to tell her what I wanted. She is just that good. I felt like my wedding party and I went to the park (in the FREEZING cold) to hang out. We were there maybe an hour if that. The day went on, and on. And of course like most brides, you forget what happened, what order, who you said hi to, who cried, when you cried, etc. She gave me a few sneak pictures to view her progress, and I just melted. 3 pictures she allowed me to view brought back so many memories I just forgot about. When the time came to where all pictures were ready to view, I just broke down in tears because Becky caught every moment, every emotion, every detail, every hug, every smile, every laugh, every dance move she literally caught everything that allowed me to relive my wedding day all over again. Hands down the only person I will ever go to for pictures. http://rebeccadphotography.net/1537/daveandtiffany/ (Engagement) http://rebeccadphotography.net/1957/tiffany-david-cincinnati-oh-wedding-photography/ (Wedding) Becky your AWESOME!!!!

J
Jessica

Married on 06/28/2014

Rebecca is so creative in her work and makes beautiful pictures, we loved the details she captured in the photos of our wedding day! She is professional, flexible, knowledgeable, artistic and fun to ... Read more work with! We received the photographs promptly after the wedding as promised and will be undoubtedly using Rebecca D Photography in the future! Thanks so much Rebecca!

T
Tiffany

Event date: 05/18/2014

Becky is extremely fun and well organized. After giving her my dream pictures in words, she captured everything on film perfectly. Her style is completely everything I could imagine plus more. I'm so ... Read more so very thankful I came across her work. I also have Becky booked for my wedding 11-15-2014. All the pins I sent her via pinterest, she is going to bring every detail I want. I feel like I don't even have to tell her poses because I feel Becky knows what I want. This being my first and only wedding, this is extremely awesome because I know stressing isn't even an option with her behind the lens. I see her passion for photography and I know all she wants is happy clients. Hands down thee best person to work with .