Rebecca Rollins Floral Design

Coeur D Alene, ID · View map

About Rebecca Rollins Floral Design

I am a wedding and event florist. I love what I do and am very passionate about it. I want to help you design your floral decor for your big event

11 Reviews for Rebecca Rollins Floral Design

11 Rebecca Rollins Floral Design Reviews

S
Sydney

Married on 09/14/2018

I absolutely LOVE working with Rebecca! I have worked with her now on both a professional and personal level and I hope I get to continue to work with her on future events. She does phenomenal work ... Read more and truly cares about the vision of her clients. Thank you Bec. I can’t wait to see all of the pictures of your beautiful flowers!!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 09/14/2018

When planning my wedding I knew that floral would be something that I wanted to stand out. Becca exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond! She made my Pinterest board come to life from the ... Read more centerpieces, to my bridesmaids bouquets, to mine, which was everything I wanted, and then finally she made a beautiful floral hoop ring for our ceremony backdrop. I would highly recommend Becca to any brides to be! She is very professional, organized and very talented!

K
Kyeli

Married on 07/07/2018

Rebecca was wonderful to work with. Beautiful flowers, very knowledgeable and well priced. Would use her again Read more Rebecca was wonderful to work with. Beautiful flowers, very knowledgeable and well priced. Would use her again