Rebecca Shehorn Photography

Indianapolis, IN · View map

About Rebecca Shehorn Photography

If you're looking for a down-to-earth, modern wedding photography with an eye for sun soaked, natural light images then look no further. Rebecca Shehorn Photography utilizes both photojournalistic and contemporary style of documenting a wedding day. This beautiful mixture of the two makes your images well-rounded and full of the darling memories you'll want to look back on for years to come. Making sweet, intimate, romantic wedding images that you and your family will cherish is why I spend time working with you before the wedding to make timelines, organize photo lists, and doing site visits. I'll help you plan the perfect photography session on your wedding day that will be fun and stress free! Email me and let's chat about how we can make your wedding day even more amazing and memorable!

8 Reviews for Rebecca Shehorn Photography

8 Rebecca Shehorn Photography Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 04/27/2019

Go book Rebecca now!

We absolutely loved working with Rebecca! We met with Rebecca before signing a contract and knew from that first meeting that she was the perfect fit for us. Behind venue, the photographer was my top ... Read more priority. Rebecca was amazing to work with throughout the planning process. We felt so comfortable with her behind the camera. Neither of us had had professional photos in quite some time so it was a relief that she worked with us so well. She and her second shooter, Cate, were so great to work with on our wedding day. Due to rain and the forecast, we sort of threw the original plan out and just played it by ear and went as we could. Even with the rain, I'm certain she managed to work her magic and we were able to get plenty of out door photos. My family and bridal party all commented on how much they enjoyed working with Rebecca and Cate too! We will definitely be hiring Rebecca in the future for any photography needs we may have!

K
Katie

Married on 07/14/2018

Rebecca is seriously the best to work with! She was more than a photographer on my wedding day. She pinned my hair when it was falling down, fixed the bussel on my dress, and so much more. Your ... Read more photographer is literally with you during your entire wedding day, and Rebecca made us feel so comfortable and relaxed and made the picture taking process so fun and memorable for us. I couldn’t say enough good things!

M
Mary

Married on 06/30/2018

Wonderful Photographer!

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding, Rebecca was a dream to work with! Not only are her photos AMAZING, but she was so easy to communicate with and we got our photos ... Read more quickly.