Rebecca's Florist & Country Store

K
Katie

Married on 09/29/2018

The Perfect Florist for Us

I recently got married at Garnet Hill Lodge in North River, NY, and Rebecca's Florist was our perfect vendor. We didn't have a huge budget for flowers; her team did corsages, boutonnieres, the bridal ... Read more bouquet, a few table arrangements, and decorated the arbor for us. Becky was super easy to work with, which was great given I didn't have much of a clue as to what I wanted :) She was flexible, responsive, and very reasonably priced. We sent her a bunch of photos for inspiration knowing little about exactly what we were going for, and she translated that into some beautiful pieces. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted! They also delivered in a timely fashion, and knowing how reliable the team was took a lot of pressure off on the big day.

KaraAnn706
Kara

Married on 11/11/2017

This was a destination wedding for us, but my family has a vacation home up the road from the venue. When looking for a florist, we decided to go with a local one near our vacation home, not one of ... Read more the venue recommended florists, which can be a risk to take. We dropped by the store a few times throughout the planning year, adjusting the floral arrangements based on decisions we made for attire, ceremony space, etc. Every time we bopped in, the staff was always super attentive, creative, kind, and organized. I am sure my updates and changes drove them crazy, but they were always so professional and patient. The day of the wedding when the flowers arrived, they were more gorgeous than I ever could've imagined. My bouquet was unique and exactly as I had asked with loose greenery and florals in a cascading arrangement. My bridal party had the prettiest accompanying bouquets and all the boutonnieres and corsages for our groomsmen and family were perfectly coordinated and the rustic/elegant look we were trying to achieve. The centerpieces in birch boxes were so fresh and different, and the 2 vases of flowers we ordered were huge and gorgeous, too. They also met all the other details I had shared with them about the petals down the aisle, a vine on our welcome sign, and the floral arrangement on our cake. The thing that shocked me most was just how many fresh, beautiful flowers we got for the price we paid. The centerpieces and vases continued to look great the whole past week, too, when we brought them home. I am so, so happy that we went with Rebecca's, and they did such a wonderful job with every detail. Thank you so much for always being so helpful and creating such masterpieces for our wedding!

K
Kaitlyn

Married on 10/07/2017

Rebecca did such a great job with our wedding flowers! She made my vision a reality and communicated seamlessly via email since I live out of state. We were able to pick up some of our flowers the ... Read more night before and she delivered the rest. She set up at the venue and brought the bouquets to the house where we got ready. It was such a relief to not have to worry about the flowers on our wedding day. Her prices are so much more affordable than other businesses I received quotes from. I highly recommend her!