Rebekah Brooks Jewelry

Northampton, MA · View map

About Rebekah Brooks Jewelry

Beautiful handcrafted jewelry locally produced in our studio in western Mass & sold exclusively online and at our three retail stores - downtown Northampton, Cambridge (Harvard Square), & Beacon Hill (Charles St.). We specialize in gorgeous, high quality adornments priced for every budget. We do a lot of custom work and love working with our diverse customer base to create heirloom pieces that can be enjoyed for a lifetime & passed on. We also specialize in antique jewelry from the Victorian & Art Deco period's and offer a stunning array of vintage engagement rings, necklaces, earrings & bracelets.

2 Reviews for Rebekah Brooks Jewelry

2 Rebekah Brooks Jewelry Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 06/21/2014

As soon as we walked into Rebekah Brooks in Thorne's Marketplace, my fiance (now husband) and I knew we would be purchasing my engagement ring there. Rebekah's delicate, vintage-inspired designs were ... Read more just what we had envisioned. Sara was very helpful with the design of my engagement ring, and, unlike at other jewelry stores in Northampton, she didn't even flinch when I said I wanted a blue stone instead of a diamond. Instead, she offered some suggestions that she thought would be lovely, and we settled on a design that I love and feels very me. When I returned to the store to look at bands, Rebekah herself was there and I was delighted to have her help me decide which band, width, profile, etc. would compliment my engagement ring. Now, my husband knows where to go to buy me gifts!

M
Vanessa

Married on 05/21/2011

My custom-made jewelry and jewelry for bride's maids was just georgeous. I had a very strict budget, but wanted to do something special. It cost a little more than I wanted, but for the value it was ... Read more absolutely worth it.

Rebekah Brooks Jewelry FAQ