Rebelle Fleurs Event Design

Long Beach, CA · View map

About Rebelle Fleurs Event Design

FLORAL DECOR IS A KEY ELEMENT IN CREATING AN ATMOSPHERE AND EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR GUESTS. LET'S COLLABORATE TO CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT THAT IS AS UNIQUE AS YOU ARE.

We LOVE weddings !! The creation of a new family is beautiful experience.

We care for each event as if it were our own and won't stop until your concept is developed and finished to perfection.

47 Reviews for Rebelle Fleurs Event Design

47 Rebelle Fleurs Event Design Reviews

S
Samantha Ellis

Married on 11/10/2018

The most incredible florist there is!

Leslie completely knocked it out of the park with the florals at my wedding. She took my vision and ran with it, creating a better result than I could have dreamed of. She went above and beyond to ... Read more ensure every single area from the ceremony site, to the cocktail hour, to the reception was absolute floral perfection. My bouquets were stunning and she found creative and incredible ways to use interesting elements like oranges in a blend between boho + sophisticated! I would highly, highly recommend hiring her for your next wedding and event if you want the best florist in California.

D
Danielle

Married on 01/27/2018

Everything was just PERFECT! Leslie turned a dream in to reality - truth be told, reality was even better than what we had envisioned. She nailed every little detail. I had so many compliments on my ... Read more bouquet! The flowers, the ceremony decor, the centerpieces - it all came together perfectly and brought the day to life! I had a specific style/design in mind - told her exactly what I was looking for and then she took it from there and made it all happen! Leslie and our wedding planner Kristeen LaBrot were such a good team - they truly delivered everything we wanted and more! Was so thrilled to see it all in person! Rebelle Fleurs exceeded our expectations - we couldn’t have asked for more! You can’t go wrong with Leslie - you won’t regret her skills, expertise and creative mind!

Shaun
Shaun

Married on 10/27/2017

Add that right touch of beauty to your special event

Leslie did a fantastic job with the floral arrangements for our wedding. The process of choosing the kinds of flowers and color pallet was easy because of her experience curating floral arrangements ... Read more for weddings. We would suggest using her services for any event or wedding that demands beautiful flowers to enhance the experience.